Swingers

He lives for the moment does Stony, so i'd say he cant wait for his virtual bumming tbh lol

Cheesy said:
Do you fancy winning a virtual bumming mate?

I thought about abusing our friendship and PM'g you for the answer, but a real friend would have told me already.

Bastard!

;-)<br /><br />-- Fri May 14, 2010 10:27 pm --<br /><br />
bluealf said:
He lives for the moment does Stony, so i'd say he cant wait for his virtual bumming tbh lol

I can't say I've been cyber buggered before it would be a new experience.

stony said:
Cheesy said:
Do you fancy winning a virtual bumming mate?

I thought about abusing our friendship and PM'g you for the answer, but a real friend would have told me already.

Bastard!

;-)

Funnily enough I was just on the verge of sending you a pm. You can shove it now ;-)

Cheesy said:
stony said:

Bastard!

;-)

Funnily enough I was just on the verge of sending you a pm. You can shove it now ;-)

Why is there a hole in my foot :-/

bluealf said:
A hole in your foot ?

Wow that virtual bumming must be good stuff.

Maybe that means that Stony is Cheeses of Nazareth!! Hole in foot, crucifxion etc etc

(I really need to stop reading tolmie's posts!!) ;-)

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was well aware who this poster was from the outset, a paper thin disguise if ever I saw one.

Name him/her then and you could be in for a virtual bumming :-)

Not the real thing I'll admit, but better than nothing.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was well aware who this poster was from the outset, a paper thin disguise if ever I saw one.

Name him now or be damned as a liar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.