Swingers

Cheesy said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was well aware who this poster was from the outset, a paper thin disguise if ever I saw one.

Name him/her then and you could be in for a virtual bumming :-)

Not the real thing I'll admit, but better than nothing.

Quality pmsl

Come on BB2.0 out with it

200xo4y.jpg

"So is it pistols at dawn between you and Cheesy Nob of Nazareth BB2.0?"

"It is not, I'm afraid. I find that thought totally and utterly repugnant dear - I'm still having vivid dreams about the Hollyoaks Gary Lucy shower scene - it's non stop - night after night - I need to banish that wet homo picture from my mind, I need to suck on heaving breasts tonight and get the thought of Canal Street out of my head!"

stony said:
I thought it was TMQ at first until I asked him. Not sure who it is now though.

I don't normally like duel usernames but when it's done like this and the poster owns up when it's gone far enough, it's fine with me.

Swales Lives is my guess

i guessed straight away.

i'm modest though.<br /><br />-- Fri May 14, 2010 11:22 pm --<br /><br />
mr t said:
200xo4y.jpg

"So is it pistols at dawn between you and Cheesy Nob of Nazareth BB2.0?"

"It is not, I'm afraid. I find that thought totally and utterly repugnant dear - I'm still having vivid dreams about the Hollyoaks Gary Lucy shower scene - it's non stop - night after night - I need to banish that wet homo picture from my mind, I need to suck on heaving breasts tonight and get the thought of Canal Street out of my head!"

you need to be knighted.

brilliant prose' yet again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.