Swings and Roundabouts -Decisions for and Against

for me last night the first BMG pen was a blatant dive and should have been booked, though never slide in like that in the box. The second (also ludicrous) slide in should have been a pen and perhaps that was the ref realising the first one was wrong (though should still give it). The ball over the line was just unbelievable Jeff and for some reason they did not freeze-frame the action for their goal when the ball through on the left looked (in real-time) like it may have been off-side. Whilst our pen was undoubtedly the right decision, I did worry immediately about the slight theatrical edge to Sergio's fall...

There goal wasn't offside, just on, but the chance they had at the start of the second half where the attacker ran on to a flicked header was about three yards offside.

There goal wasn't offside, just on, but the chance they had at the start of the second half where the attacker ran on to a flicked header was about three yards offside.

oh god yeah they glossed over that, he was miles off!

but given the ref had book their man for a 'dive' after Fernandinho lunged in, we can perhaps be thankful we got a penalty at all given Sergio's slightly elaborate fall (i still think it was a pen, i just mean given the ref's form in the game).

Question. Should Dominguez be added to the list for his foul that led to the penalty? Otamendi, was booked for the supposed foul on Raffael, and Stindl was booked for simulation. The referee happy to give out 2 but not the 3rd. Yet with Dominguez being booked already for a lunge on Aguero 5 minutes earlier, should he have seen a 2nd?

Or do we give credit to the referee with such little time left?

I disagree. It was tight and you could forgive the linesman for not giving it, but it was just offside.

Fuck, this is blatant cheating.

- The penalty Hart saved was from a poor Thespian dive.
- The alleged Fernandinho penalty was another dive correctly spotted; though Turpin was gutted to show the yellow.
- The other alleged Fernandinho penalty was not, as the ball bounced to his elbow and his arm was folded over his chest.
- Their goal was built with an offside player to the right.
- City's first goal was Demichelis', cheated by the lino and the other **** next to the goal post.
- El Kun was kicked in the shin inside the box, stonewall penalty; then again the Platini minion was gutted to award it.

No swings and roundabouts there, just daylight robbery.

Fuck, this is blatant cheating.

- The penalty Hart saved was from a poor Thespian dive.
- The alleged Fernandinho penalty was another dive correctly spotted; though Turpin was gutted to show the yellow.
- The other alleged Fernandinho penalty was not, as the ball bounced to his elbow and his arm was folded over his chest.
- Their goal was built with an offside player to the right.
- City's first goal was Demichelis', cheated by the lino and the other **** next to the goal post.
- El Kun was kicked in the shin inside the box, stonewall penalty; then again the Platini minion was gutted to award it.

No swings and roundabouts there, just daylight robbery.
Something tells me you're not seeing many decisions from a neutral point of view eh.

The refs had 3 big decisions to make & got them all wrong. First penalty was a dive, the dive & booking was a penalty, and the ball crossed the line quite obviously. No bias, just shite from the officials behind the goals.

The one I was most surprised didn't get any notice was immediately in the second half, someone flicked a ball on with a header to a guy who seemed even further offside than Walker was at the weekend - resulting in Hart having to make a save. There was no replays of the incident but it looked like the worst decision of the night to me even if it didn't lead to any repercussions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.