Swings and Roundabouts -Decisions for and Against

The only way to deal with that level of incompetence is a massive demotion back to amatuer level ( semi pro ).

These officials have ran the line at hundreds of games to reach the pinnacle of the Premier League and the pinnacle of their careers.

I believe that some are bent 100% the only way to make them think twice is a massive demotion that would take them years to recover from and so not worth the risk.

Why hasn't that linesman been interviews by the TV ( BT ) in this case. If he was put before the paying millions and asked " how did you not give offside there ?" Not only would he feel a right twat, but he could offer no excuse but I got it wrong. It wouldn't take long if the same ( cheats or useless twats ) would be being interviewed every week and the shit or cheats would be quickly exposed and removed , also other cheating twats would think twice once this kicked in.

Why is it that players and managers are interviewed and put under immediate pressure post match but these ducks aren't and can scurry away like the cockroaches they are.

Put the fuckers right in the spotlight every week.
The FA don't want tv monitor decisions, making refs /linesmen give reasons for decisions would be an open door for this to happen.

Action has previously been taken against Simon Beck. After a match between the rags and chavs he was demoted to the Championship for 7 games together with Mike Dean, after failing to raise his flag when Drogba was clearly offside. GPC wrote it up in his match report to the officials and the Professional Game Match Officials Limited decided the mistakes were serious enough to demote both Dean and Beck.

The decision to demote was alleged to have been made without any interference from Old Trafford. Hmm...
Now i'm firmly on City's side when it comes to how they deal with the media - ignore them because they aren't worth taking notice of - but when it comes to this i think City should voice a strong opinion about that decision on Saturday. It might make people a bit worried about making wrong decisions in the future.

If you watch the re run , you will see they freeze the frame at the precise moment of the pass.
The picture you show is a split second later.

Nothing wrong with my maths or my eyes.

There is actually.

You have it from the wrong pass. Dzeko passes it to Silva. You think that Yaya passes it to Dzeko.

Result Silva is 3-5 yards offside.

Tight call unlike the 5 yard one at Spurs

5c48d027015dbfd5c4107fb0d741e605.jpg

You must be on the wind up.

That would be the same game at the Etihad when Skrtl played rugby with Kompany in the penalty area for the entire game.

In the season that the dippers came second, Skrtl should have given away multiple penalties every game.

Perhaps the picture should be posted on social media with some sort of inference of possible corruption in English football - just like Italy a few years ago.
I have been saying for years corruption is rife in this or country. I would bet that it makes Calciopoli look like a small matter. There is no way that Italy is the only country who has had such issues.

Now i'm firmly on City's side when it comes to how they deal with the media - ignore them because they aren't worth taking notice of - but when it comes to this i think City should voice a strong opinion about that decision on Saturday. It might make people a bit worried about making wrong decisions in the future.
Has anyone at City raised this issue with the FA. Refs Association, EPL or whoever?
If they haven't then we will be a soft touch in the future for any biased/corrupt official.
And why hasn't Stuart Brennan become an investigative journalist seeking explanations from the governing bodies?
No way should that level of incompetence/corruption go unquestioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.