Swings and Roundabouts -Decisions for and Against

CP1GMGdWIAQqlCq.jpg

BENT!!
That is painful, and annoying, to look at. Marginal decisions, you can understand. We might have benefitted from one yesterday. And if a similar one had gone against us, you couldn't really have a pop at the linesman. But that one? he's two bloody yards offside. And the lineman is dead in line, 15-20 yards away, with an unobstructed view.

*reaches for betablockers*

Other fans have said it today that for every decision against your team, you get them back over the course of the season. Well I think it's now time to keep a log and see if this is true.

Clear cut decisions, no dodgy or blue tinted decisions, just clear cut.

If you want to post the incidents, I will do my best to keep this first page up to date whenever I'm online.

10/08, West Brom (A) W 0-3 -
Incidents For

Incidents Against

16/08, Chelsea (H) W 3-0
Incidents For

Incidents Against

23/08, Everton (A) W 2-0
Incidents For

Incidents Against

29/08, Watford (H) W 2-0
Incidents For

Incidents Against

12/09, Crystal Palace (A) W 1-0
Incidents For

Incidents Against
Knee high challenge from Scott Dann resulting in Aguero injury. Received Yellow. Nadsri penalty claim.

15/09, Juventus (H) L 2-1
Incidents For

Incidents Against

19/09, West Ham (H) L 2-1
Incidents For

Incidents Against
Offside resulting in goal for West Ham

26/09, Spurs (A) L 2-1
Incidents for
De Bruyne offside for City's goal, Demichelis 2nd yellow

Incidents against
2 offsides resulting in 2 Spurs goals. Demichelis 1st yellow.

Brilliant mate, please keep up to date!

Yes. But if the laughable officiating for the first decision hadn't happened, there'd have been no first yellow card; he'd have had nothing to argue with the ref about. One of the decisions that went against us had an influence on one that went for us. He still shoudn't have done it though; refs hardly ever change their minds, and never when there's been play in the intervening period.

It was a really stupid decision by demichelis to go arguing with the ref at HT, he can't change his decision so just go up to them and say 'you were wrong and you know it and walk off'. Can't book you for that and the lino will be reflecting on it all of HT

Brilliant mate, please keep up to date!

There should be another column that states 'impact on result' for example if an opponent doesn't get a penalty decision but we are already 3-0 up its largely irrelevant. Also, stating that de Bruyne goal as offside is stretching it as it's one of those very very marginal decisions where even after the game it's up for debate. Those sort of decisions should not be included imo, whether for or against us.

Other fans have said it today that for every decision against your team, you get them back over the course of the season. Well I think it's now time to keep a log and see if this is true.

Clear cut decisions, no dodgy or blue tinted decisions, just clear cut.

If you want to post the incidents, I will do my best to keep this first page up to date whenever I'm online.

10/08, West Brom (A) W 0-3 -
Incidents For

Incidents Against

16/08, Chelsea (H) W 3-0
Incidents For

Incidents Against

23/08, Everton (A) W 2-0
Incidents For

Incidents Against

29/08, Watford (H) W 2-0
Incidents For

Incidents Against

12/09, Crystal Palace (A) W 1-0
Incidents For

Incidents Against
Knee high challenge from Scott Dann resulting in Aguero injury. Received Yellow. Nadsri penalty claim.

15/09, Juventus (H) L 2-1
Incidents For

Incidents Against

19/09, West Ham (H) L 2-1
Incidents For

Incidents Against
Offside resulting in goal for West Ham

26/09, Spurs (A) L 2-1
Incidents for
De Bruyne offside for City's goal, Demichelis 2nd yellow

Incidents against
2 offsides resulting in 2 Spurs goals. Demichelis 1st yellow.

And what will you do with the evidence? gen question

That is painful, and annoying, to look at. Marginal decisions, you can understand. We might have benefitted from one yesterday. And if a similar one had gone against us, you couldn't really have a pop at the linesman. But that one? he's two bloody yards offside. And the lineman is dead in line, 15-20 yards away, with an unobstructed view.

*reaches for betablockers*
bent Jim, nothing more, nothing less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.