SWP has to start

Thatchersforearm said:

He tore Liverpool a new 'en earlier in the season. Maybe getting the nod for tomorrow is what he needs? A boost by the boss to say 'I trust you in our biggest game of the season'. If it were at the swamp I would defo go Milner. But it's not. And Fabio/Neville will shit themselves when he runs at them.

Been a long time since our first home game. For me as an impact player to really shake things up he has been outstanding, Milner to soften them up then yer man to do the biz.

if it wasnt for shauny we may not of got a goal at the swamp, so i reckon we should start to play him more often

ManCitylegend92 said:
if it wasnt for shauny we may not of got a goal at the swamp, so i reckon we should start to play him more often

He looked good today and that decent performance coupled with providing the cross for the goal may give him the confidence boost he needs. He's shown he deserves another chance.

He made a big impact on the game yesterday, good to see him go on the right rather than the left where he's hopeless. Give us that bit of pace which we lack at times.

Not sure about starting big games, but he has a role to play for the rest of the season. Lots of games where he will be used as he has something we currently lack - pace, urgency and the ability to force play

He should start every game on the right to get his confidence back. Him and Richards on the right, will provide the teams with new dimension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.