SWP - legend

Grand Master Ram Rod

Love this guy.

So glad he's scoring goals like the old days, happy he's been given another chance and he really looks like he's fighting for it.

Well played Bobby for giving him another chance, well done Shauny for taking it so far.

I agree, love the guy he really deserves a chance when the new season starts, he can still be the same player he was, he just needs more game time.

Glad he's having a good preseason but lets wait until he performs in the Prem before we start saying "he's back"

I think Mancini likes him. He got a start first game last season, and he got plenty of starts in cups, though his poor form got him subbed at half time. He came on in the semi and did great (he always frightens the scum).

Great option to have off the bench, looks to be getting it back too. Be gutted if we move him on. Still one of my favorite players.

2 quality goals from the little one!! hope he can keep it up cos an inform swp is a threat 2 most teams

An in form SWP will worry a lot of teams next season, he is a confidence player and if he gets a decent run of games in the team he'll be back to his best.

Really glad that Robbie gave him another chance, he is back to his old self and I see no reason why he can't play a major part for us this season. Welcome back little wizard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.