SWP - legend

zeven said:
TrueBlueSte said:
I said it all last season, this guy is definatly better than AJ and should start before him
You were wrong last season and you are wrong now!

I think you are both wrong.
AJ and SWP have different attributes and as such in some games I would choose AJ over SWP and in other SWP over AJ, some games I would play both of them and some neither.

Its a squad game

SWP has been my favourite player since he burst onto the scene and i hope we keep him as a good squad player who can affect a game when coming on!

I dunno why but I feel a sense of irritation when people call him "Sweep".

I still prefer AJ over SWP right now, but we shall see eh?

If You watch the season review of the year before this on he had a huge impact on our season the amount of assists and goals he scored was unbelievable i'd say 90% of our goals from the 2009-2010 season had some involvement with him he is an absolute legend

one question though when he retires do you reckon he deserves a testamontial ?

Love SWP and how he is conducting himself at the moment. He must be doing something right to be taken to the US when it seemed he didn't have a future with us.

Wouldn't mind him as a squad player maybe making an impact off the bench however I wouldn't have him anywhere near a starting 11 for where we want to be.

Forever a legend in my eyes.

legend yes, starting 11, i don't think so. BUT AJ needs some growing up. Fantastic talent, hope Sweep can help him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.