SWP - legend

I think one of the reasons Shaun has looked good so far, is down to the fact that the pressure is really off him for the first time in a long time, he was widely expected to be leading the exodus this summer, but now seems to have s spring back in his step, he never expected to be on the tour and has therefor got nothing to lose.

Only seen the highlights but looking good so far. Hope he keeps it up in the prem and CL.

SWP seemed to lose some confidence last season. He just needs some regular football. Not necessarily every week.

Though I think some people are being a little over optimistic from just two matches I do believe like many others on this board he's a great player to have at the club, all teams need some older players who know what to do in tense situations and call on their vast experiences to help calm the team down. Moreover he's a blue like Micah Richards and that love of the club will hopefully rub off on other players. :)

the goals he has scored pre-season (and others) have been world class

if he gets a chance, his appetite will shine though

i know a few that have written him off.

Hope he starts at wembley, I would love to see him up against evra again.

Two crackers I sure he hopes he gets a run in in cup fixtures and the occasional league matchday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.