SWP - legend

I like SWP, I just think its a shame Ian Wright has so much influence on his career. Wright put SWP in a awful position when he started saying ''Garry Cook's trying to mug Shaun off'' - by offering him a new contract with a higher wage than he was already on? Ok Ian...

SWP could still play a part at City, maybe more as a squad player and from the bench but I'd be sorry to see him leave and I don't think he wants to. Unfortunately last season he didn't take his chances whenever he was given the opportunity to impress, a standout moment for me was the semi final against the rags, twice he skinned their defence in the final few moments, but both times his final ball was awful.

Its great to see him scoring goals and looking sharp in pre season and I hope he carries that with him when the new season stars, thats where it counts. Hopefully he'll stay and show better form than he did last season, but he looks up for the challenge at the moment so credit to him.

clowns pockets said:
Blue Haze said:
At this point, I say he's above AJ for a starting spot.
pmsl,ffs get a grip,he's scored in two FRIENDLIES

Okay, but if we're rewarding players based on merit, Sweep is ahead at this point.

We're not Arsenal, we should start the player who performs best and tries hardest.

Blue Haze said:
clowns pockets said:
Blue Haze said:
At this point, I say he's above AJ for a starting spot.
pmsl,ffs get a grip,he's scored in two FRIENDLIES

Okay, but if we're rewarding players based on merit, Sweep is ahead at this point.

We're not Arsenal, we should start the player who performs best and tries hardest.

I also agree, sweep is ahead of Johnson at this point.

Sometimes we blues have to seperate sentimentality from reality. Most of us have him in our heart as one of us, but it is hard to call time on a loyal player that is not up to it anymore.

Although Shaun's form has been erratic since he rejoined us, i have always believed that he still has it in him to regain the consistency he had first time round. Back then he had the confidence to express himself whilst bombing tightly down the wing, beating his man, and delivering good quality crosses'

If he can stay focussed whilst on the bench, and can regain his self belief and get back to his best by taking his chance on the pitch, then i will be absolutely delighted for him to stay and fight for his place.

I was disappointed he wasnt even on the bench last year for the Final.

Glad to see him doing the business on the tour. For me he is a dangerous player to have on the bench when things are not going well.

If he carries on with this in pre season then it will be 50/50 between him and Johnson although sometimes I dont think Mancini rates either that much.

Johnson still has a lot to do to get into the side regularly.

2 grate goals looked better then a.j yesterday will be a good squad player
hope we keep him and we need a big team this year

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Love this guy.

So glad he's scoring goals like the old days, happy he's been given another chance and he really looks like he's fighting for it.

Well played Bobby for giving him another chance, well done Shauny for taking it so far.

All of the above. And what a screamer he lashed in. Seen him do that somewhere else........

Come on Shaunny lad

He did well last night and I was pleased for him but lets face it he aint no Aaron Lennon. Not good enough for the first team but I do think he might be useful in the domestic cup competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.