SWP - Pay Rise

mancity89 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Gotta be.

If he is he has no one but himself to blame.

apparently ian wright was saying there's too much player power in football now in his sun column.......you dont say

It never ceases to amaze me that Ian Wright has a career in the media. He is so thick it is embarrassing. He can barely speak and on the rare occasions that what he says is decipherable, it is almost always absolute bull shit.

Benarbia said:
Whilst I agree he was terrible last night I will say 2 things on his side.

1) The amount of time Toure hammed the ball to him giving him little or no chance to control it was incredible.

I've not seen him control a ball with one touch for a while. he normally takes 2 or 3 touches to bring the ball under.

We lost the game when SWP came on last night as we carried him from then.

Bobby should have taken him off for RSC in the second half. Taking Johnson off was a mistake and cost us then game.

At half time was there a bust up between SWP and Mancini? Looked like he'd gestured he should be taking a man on, and Shaun walked off. A backroom staff member seemed to calm him down.

SWP is one of my favourite players and I still rate him personally as he is a potential game changer. But last night he was not interested imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.