SWP (returning as a club ambassador?)

Asking to leave City finished his career. He did nothing at Chelsea, disappointed in his second spell here and then went nowhere fast. He couldn’t cross the ball and had little else but pace. Then Ian Wright helped finish our then CEO. A man who understood the fans.

Asking to leave City finished his career. He did nothing at Chelsea, disappointed in his second spell here and then went nowhere fast. He couldn’t cross the ball and had little else but pace. Then Ian Wright helped finish our then CEO. A man who understood the fans.
We’d have never had the 100 point season with Pep it Gary Cook was in charge as we’d have never got Pep.

Asking to leave City kept the business just about solvent also.

We’d have never had the 100 point season with Pep it Gary Cook was in charge as we’d have never got Pep.

Asking to leave City kept the business just about solvent also.

Cook brought in numerous influential players and took the club forwards in many ways. It’s a Barca old boys club now. Catalan clique.

100 points didn’t match Liverpool’s titles won or lift the Champions League. Pep has done nothing in Europe for years.

I’m actually in the process of building a time machine so if it suits folks I can always go back to his pre Chelsea days and kidnap him. Just have to sort out some issues with the flux capacitor. (Wish myself from the future would just come back and do it for me cos I don’t know what I’m doing).
I see what you did there.
When your future self, goes back over past posts you may, just may see this, and back in time you’ll come.
Well at least your memories will. Providing it’s not like mine, as I can’t remember why I started to reply to this post.

Cook brought in numerous influential players and took the club forwards in many ways. It’s a Barca old boys club now. Catalan clique
One of those 'Barca old boys' is Guardiola.
100 points didn’t match Liverpool’s titles won
Can you explain how you personally would have done things differently, so that we would have won 16 titles, in 10 years?

Cook brought in numerous influential players and took the club forwards in many ways. It’s a Barca old boys club now. Catalan clique.

100 points didn’t match Liverpool’s titles won or lift the Champions League. Pep has done nothing in Europe for years.

You do ask for all you get sometimes don't you.

Could you troll any harder if you tried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.