SWP thread

dowty

Whats happening with SWP, if he is going to leave he is in my dream team if not he aint, only i want to get it sorted.

Stoke leading the chase according to today's media, they have a pretty rich owner and can probably take on his wages. But Bolton and Wigan also really want him.

LoveCity said:
Stoke leading the chase according to today's media, they have a pretty rich owner and can probably take on his wages. But Bolton and Wigan also really want him.

This sad to see him go though

LoveCity said:
hope he doesnt go to stoke!!!! a team of shit kickers!!

sky yellow ticker showing bolton in talks with shaun
it will be sad to see him go but we move on

1012: FOOTBALL - Bolton boss Owen Coyle has confirmed talks are ongoing aimed at bringing Manchester City winger Shaun Wright-Phillips to the Reebok Stadium."Shaun is a tremendous player," "He is someone I would love to bring to the club. Whether it is possible, only time will tell. said Coyle.

I really hope SWP stays there is definitly a place in the 25 man squad for him and if he does really love this club he should stay and fight for his place
Save Our Shaun!

MCFC 4 EVER said:
I really hope SWP stays there is definitly a place in the 25 man squad for him and if he does really love this club he should stay and fight for his place
Save Our Shaun!

Agreed, he showed in pre-season (albeit it is only pre-season) that he still has lots to offer. I don't want him to go. I can't see Weiss staying around though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.