SWP thread

Bluemoon115 said:
Fuckinell.

Macca's got an opinion, I don't agree with it by a country mile, but no need for that bullshit going at her.
Cheers for that, but look it's ok.
Maybe I sounded a little disrespectful but all the gushing was doing my head in.

Good luck to the lad.

tbh, as far as the end of the transfer window goes, I couldnt give a fuck. Just happy about the fact that weve finally got some of the dead wood off our books.

The Sun and Mirror both say we got 5m for SWP, which is twice as much as I expected and excellent money for a 29-year-old past his best and in the last year of his contract.

mackenzie said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Fuckinell.

Macca's got an opinion, I don't agree with it by a country mile, but no need for that bullshit going at her.
Maybe I sounded a little disrespectful but all the gushing was doing my head in.

There's no problem with having a different opinion to others... but not when it's clearly based on such ill-informed and speculative nonsense.

You claim to be angry with SWP leaving... yet as has been stated by many others on here, it wasn't his choice!

You are blaming him for something that he wasn't responsible for.

And even you must admit that's harsh!

mackenzie said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Fuckinell.

You're not a gusher then?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Sweep has been a legend at this club..scored some important goals..has been a great ambassador and is loved by 99.9% of blues

Nothing to 'Debate'

I think he was a legend because he was the only able player in a team of idiots. Now, he's nowhere near good enough for our ambitions. Look at Nasri's debut. He did more in the first half at Tottenham than SWP managed last season.

He leaves with my best wishes though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.