SWP

i cannt blieve what ive just read.....

swp is getting kicked off the park nearly every game.....he would be the most fouled player in the league if ref's actually gave the fouls he has to put up with......its a disgrace......!!!!!!

in the incident today he actually won the ball.....watcht the movement of the ball and you will see this.....he then gets deliberately kicked from behind!....that alone was a sending off....it wasnt an attempt at a tackle by delap....it was just a deliberate kick.......then while on the floor delap kicks the ball at him into his stomach....again a worth while sending off on its own.......yes swp reacts.......but he has just been kicked twice!!!!!!!

and to make it worse the sky sports team were trying to suggest that dela[p was just trying to kick the ball and not swp!!!!!!!!!!.......people should stop listening to these fools and actually learn something about football themselves.......

I think SWP tried but just didn't play well, I think he's the most fouled player in the Premiership and carrying knocks. If we had a decent alternative I think MH would give him a break.

He deserved a red today and maybe the game would have been more open if he had. I like SWP but today he was average at best and we needed more, all the play was down the left in second half which suprised me cos we had a right winger on the field and not 1 cross came in from the right. No proper left wing and everything came from the left.

My first reply was pure anger

How can anyone have a bad word agianst SWP

I think city fans need a dose of realism and not expect instant success I think the money has gone to everybodys head.

I can understand people calling players but any city fan calling SWP is not a city fan in my eyes - look at Robinho he was just as bad today and been missing more than Shaun

I think city fans need a dose of realism and not expect instant success I think the money has gone to everybodys head.

I can understand people calling players but any city fan calling SWP is not a city fan in my eyes - look at Robinho he was just as bad today and been missing more than Shaun

He deserved a red today and maybe the game would have been more open if he had. I like SWP but today he was average at best and we needed more, all the play was down the left in second half which suprised me cos we had a right winger on the field and not 1 cross came in from the right. No proper left wing and everything came from the left.

He was poor today. Obviously the injury had a slight effect but then he appeared to have lost it psychologically - with Delap trying to kick the fuck out of him and then the crowd baying for blood. That said he's been great for us this season so no need to get on his back. Just a bad day at the office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.