swp

I have always liked SWP and have been a long admirer of his conduct on the field.
Now the thing thats starting to niggle at me is, look what happend to Norman Whiteside there a little same run around all 90 and give 110% commitment, the only diffrence is you wont see Sweep leaning up against a wall pissin his pants. (i used to frequent some of the same places he and other players did), thats not what made his career a short one, he was over played and burnt out quickly.
i hope im wrong and he plays at City for ever but its just a concern im starting to get.

He has been targeted by the opposition in most games this season and had the shit kicked out of him, seemed a little jaded and maybe the three game suspension/rest has done him a power of good. His heart is in city and he always tries and for that I shall never knock the lad.

People complain about no end product but the amount of freekicks he wins is end product enough if you ask me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.