Sylvinho (merged)

The Fat el Hombre said:
mcfcliam said:
It's one season, not a five year deal.

Exactly

He still has 6 more years in him if he follows Carboni's footsteps. He looks sharp and completely professional. He has scored some crackers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzXZ5WKgc34[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=topYqzYx5vQ[/youtube]

Bonol said:
Its signing like this that make me despair for young players trying to gain first team experience. 35 for gods sake, were not Hull.

It's posts like this that make me glad you are not manager :-)

If Bridge was to get injured for let's say 3 months, would you be happy throwing McGivern in there? Signing Sylvinho would mean we are in a position to blood McGivern on our terms, in games of our choosing.

+ he brings CL winning experience to the squad

+ he is a Brazilian to keep Robinho company

It's a win all round. If we had signed Alves or somebody in their peak then I would agree with you. But not in this case.

I can´t understand why people in England doesn´t rate him. From my point of view, he should have been Barça first choice at left back last season because we was better than Abidal.

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays more than Bridge this year.

Rana said:
I can´t understand why people in England doesn´t rate hum. From my point of view, he should have been Barça first choice at left back last season because we was better than Abidal.

could he last playing week in week out?

keemcfc said:
Rana said:
I can´t understand why people in England doesn´t rate hum. From my point of view, he should have been Barça first choice at left back last season because we was better than Abidal.

Do we need him to?

keemcfc said:
Rana said:

Carboni did for one of the best teams in the world when he was 40 remember?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.