Sylvinho (merged)

Can't believe people are complaining! Great free transfer! Definitely just backup/rotation, but still great. I remember Ronaldinho's last season at Barca, Sylvinho was only used as a backup then too but those two really had some fun down that right flank at times. I can see him and Robbo having some real fun out there. Great addition, always a guy I liked. This is not Berti people, you don't get to become much more "proven" than Sylvinho. Might not be all too much but I have no doubt he will play.

Great signing can play Left mid or Right back as well. Will be used a lot more than some people seem ti think this season.

Great signing. Experienced aswell but the one thing that's clever that Hughesy's done is buy him knowing that Bridge will be injured this season

As an aside to all the main points made so far, this signing also allows us to now loan McGivern out for the season. Then, after he's had a full season of first team football, we can better judge whether he'll make it at City. That's much better than making a decision on his future now and coming to an uninformed, rash decision.

Tricky_Trev said:
As an aside to all the main points made so far, this signing also allows us to now loan McGivern out for the season. Then, after he's had a full season of first team football, we can better judge whether he'll make it at City. That's much better than making a decision on his future now and coming to an uninformed, rash decision.

Good point there mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.