T-Shirt Jon - Blast From the Past..read this email

OxBlue said:
Remeber BlueView well (pre Rivals) it got me through many a night shift in my first job as a an IT Operator.

Remeber going to some good p**s ups as well that were organised on there...none of the fancy nonsense that Bluemoon does (;-)

What was your name on blueview then oxblue?

nomadic said:
OxBlue said:
Remeber BlueView well (pre Rivals) it got me through many a night shift in my first job as a an IT Operator.

Remeber going to some good p**s ups as well that were organised on there...none of the fancy nonsense that Bluemoon does (;-)

Think it was oxblue if I remember.

Didsbury Dave said:
nomadic said:
OxBlue said:

I think it was actually Oxford Blue (couldn't get that on this board as it was taken) but always signed my posts OxBlue.

It was a good site and being down in Oxford, let me meet up with the likes of the A34 branch and others to come up to games with.

OxBlue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
nomadic said:

I think it was actually Oxford Blue (couldn't get that on this board as it was taken) but always signed my posts OxBlue.

It was a good site and being down in Oxford, let me meet up with the likes of the A34 branch and others to come up to games with.

Ah yes, remember Oxford Blue (dur, i could have worked that out for myself), i used to be nomad, but couldnt register that here. Remember Chinnorblu was from Oxford way at that time as well.

Night shift was good on blueview, think a lot of the people who survived rivals have now ended up on bluevibe, quite surreal on there sometimes, but i'm afraid the nightshift is not what it was.

I remember the twat very well - and whilst part of me hopes he was there to see our revenge on Sunday, the bigger part of me hopes that he sufferred an excruciatingly slow and painful death, or better still, that he watched whilst in absolute physical agony, and that his kids or grand kids will be blues.
I was Burnage Blue back then, till some Burnage fake went and nicked my moniker.

nomadic said:
OxBlue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Ah yes, remember Oxford Blue (dur, i could have worked that out for myself), i used to be nomad, but couldnt register that here. Remember Chinnorblu was from Oxford way at that time as well.

Night shift was good on blueview, think a lot of the people who survived rivals have now ended up on bluevibe, quite surreal on there sometimes, but i'm afraid the nightshift is not what it was.

I remember you mate. I started as "Blue Blooded Blunderer" then just used "Blunderer".

Didsbury Dave said:
nomadic said:
OxBlue said:

I remember you mate. I started as "Blue Blooded Blunderer" then just used "Blunderer".

Ah, now that is a blast from the past, there were some great names then and yours was one of them, along with bluebellybuttonfluff, noods and briiing of course (with their ale and curry guide) flora macdonald etc etc.

Good times.

Who remembers Gareth The Claret? Came giving it the big one before we played Burnley a time or two. My my, he left with his tail between his legs.

nomadic said:
Didsbury Dave said:
nomadic said:

Ah, now that is a blast from the past, there were some great names then and yours was one of them, along with bluebellybuttonfluff, noods and briiing of course (with their ale and curry guide) flora macdonald etc etc.

Good times.

Oxford and Blunderer

Not sure how you do links on here yet, but hopefully this will work. I reckon this was around 1999? (Bet you've not aged at all?)

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/olympia/medal/83/blueview/gallery2.html

Fucking hell, I'm on there. No idea what ground that was taken at or who took it. I never even knew that existed.

I've got half a memory of MCFCBird (Debs) snapping me in a ground and saying "This is for the hall of fame"

Thanks Nomad!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.