take a chance on cahill and arteta

I think Toure is good enough as is Lescott but no natural leader or talker and thats a worry , when Lescott played with Yobo he didnt look quite the same player without Jagielka next to him.

SPUDDY said:
I think Toure is good enough as is Lescott but no natural leader or talker and thats a worry , when Lescott played with Yobo he didnt look quite the same player without Jagielka next to him.

I'd bang toure at right back and take it from there.

SPUDDY said:

Lescott and Yobo was a good partnership but the problem with that is as you mentioned neither of them are a natural leader thats why both of them looked better next to Jagielka.

From what I have seen of Toure this season and from what some City fans say he hasn't been that good for them in his first season but I don't think they need to sign a new centre back because haven't Lescott and Kompany been forming a decent partnership? If Lescott can stay fit then you should be fine.

sweet baby Jesus and the orphans.

There are some bad whoppers on here who have forgot where you have come from.

MagicMikel said:
cahill would never leave everton for a rival team he loves the club, dont think he would even fit into your team, youse have got to many great strikers, cahill plays behind the lone striker otherwise he is quite useless. as for arteta i honestly couldnt see him joining another prem team, if he was toleave i think it would be back to spain like he has always said.

Has the Lescott saga taught you nothing?

Of course he'd leave for us. More money and a higher profile to give him more chance of getting in the Spain squad.

It's nice to see you still take players for their word. Quite sweet really.

m27 said:
MagicMikel said:
cahill would never leave everton for a rival team he loves the club, dont think he would even fit into your team, youse have got to many great strikers, cahill plays behind the lone striker otherwise he is quite useless. as for arteta i honestly couldnt see him joining another prem team, if he was toleave i think it would be back to spain like he has always said.

Has the Lescott saga taught you nothing?

Of course he'd leave for us. More money and a higher profile to give him more chance of getting in the Spain squad.

It's nice to see you still take players for their word. Quite sweet really.

Another Evertonian here, I don't promise to agree with everything you say, but I promise not to be a tw*t about it.

Different players have different personalities, you could always see Lescott had it in him to be a mercenary.

Plus, most of the players getting mentioned here are on longer contracts than Lescott was on, we could play hard ball even more with them if necessary.

If you want to rip one away from us this summer, Pienaar has the shortest contract.

But anyway, looking at it another way, if you want to pay well over the odds for any more of our players, feel free, we'll keep using the money really well, buy hidden gems and keep improving anyway.

Cheers.

if anyone was to leave us for use,was defitantly be pienaar, doesnt look like he wants to sign a new contract.

Did Pienaar play the other night? Didn't notice him. He can't be that good if Micah kept him quiet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.