take a chance on cahill and arteta

BlueMo' said:
No.
I'd rather take a chance on Abba.
No way.

Ooh , that's a bad choice of group to compare us with ......

ABBA were certainly winners , in every sense , absolutely no doubt whatsoever about that ... 400 million records sold worldwide , and STILL selling ....... in fact the two lads are still making millions through various avenues to this very day ...... however maybe love caught up ABBA in the end .

Considering they were only together for around 10 years , there have been fewer bigger success stories ever .......

we , on the other hand , are certainly NOT winners , as yet ......

although we could sure do with signing a few players who ARE ... to help our cause!

vq0gaq.jpg

MagicMikel said:
nar pienaar is a sick player, always give 110% no matter what. tore united apart a few weeks ago :>

Have a minute with the jargen mate, please lets keep it real.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:36 pm --<br /><br />
Ntini77 said:
buzzer1 said:
I'd bang toure at right back and take it from there.

Eughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry couldn't resist

fnarr fnarr

thecadet said:
Breadsnapper said:
Coz they're SHIT, that's why.
Cahill only ever plays well against city, and the other has a mobility sticker in his car.
And get this, WE ARE NOW A RICH CLUB WE DO NOT NEED TO BUY SECOND RATE HAND ME DOWNS WE CAN GO OUT AND BUY SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER. GET USED TO THIS AND STOP THINKING SMALL TIME.

rant over :)

Very eloquent but sort of contradictory isn't it? You bought Lescott and he wasn't even the best centre-half at Everton and you paid way over the odds, probably about £15m over the odds for a " SECOND RATE HAND ME DOWN ", your words not mine. You really are one of a kind. Now you've blown the Champions League place where oh where will you squander your millions next time around? Here's a thought, give a few more of the kids a chance, they might actually play for the shirt and the supporters.

And at what point did I state that I thought Lscott was a good buy? I didn't did I? You imagined it!
If you want to slag me off at least read all of my post or get the person reading for you to read all of it on your behalf before you form your narrow minded, jealous retort. It must really piss you off that you are just a feeder club for the rest of the Northwest.

Lescott, on recent form, has been better than any of Everton's defenders. Sadly, he's having injury problems which is both holding him back (England chances) and hurting us as Lescott/Kompany is our only great CB pairing.

ifiwasarichfan said:
These players are great players but they are top six at best. We are going higher than that.

Rodwell is the one. Blue Ripple will be on later with his weekly question and this is the first time since his day that a player has reminded me so much of what we lost.

I will ask Paul on his thread what he thinks of the similarities.

No question this week from Blue Ripple? Its usually out by now.?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.