Take a look at this!!!

Tagell87 said:
Not trying to be a knob here, I do see what you're saying but what exactly should we put in the bluemoon forum? If anything transfer related is in transfers, anything to do with a football game in matchday forum, and you have an off topic forum and ticket/travel section. There's not much to put in the bluemoon forum.

That's a good point.

BlueMo' said:
Tagell87 said:
Not trying to be a knob here, I do see what you're saying but what exactly should we put in the bluemoon forum? If anything transfer related is in transfers, anything to do with a football game in matchday forum, and you have an off topic forum and ticket/travel section. There's not much to put in the bluemoon forum.

That's a good point.

Hardly; how many threads on here about current players, manager, chairmen, other clubs. People just don't think before they post.

Cheesy said:
2mhynwn.jpg

Look really closely! See what it says? It's fairly clear.

But obviously not for some on here!!!! FFS, please post all transfer rumours , gossip & speculation in the fcuking transfer forum! It's not fcuking difficult.

Oh, & while I'm on my soap-box...

1. Check that someone else hasn't posted the same as you before you post!
2. Stop using CAPS LOCK in new thread titles. It screams "Look at me! Look at me!". Fcuking attention whores.

Thank you :-)

SO YOU GOT ANY TRANSFER NEWS CHEESY????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheesy said:
2mhynwn.jpg

But obviously not for some on here!!!! FFS, please post all transfer rumours , gossip & speculation in the fcuking transfer forum! It's not fcuking difficult.

2. Stop using CAPS LOCK in new thread titles. It screams "Look at me! Look at me!". Fcuking attention whores.

SO YOU GOT ANY TRANSFER NEWS CHEESY????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump.

I might just delete any transfer related threads in the main forum :-P

Cheesy said:
2mhynwn.jpg

Great post but may I add the following:
If you realise you have double posted a thread go back into one of them and delete it please its fecking annoying! Also like the man says read and see if your post can be added into another thread, you dont get extra points for starting your own and your thread count will still be boosted by putting it in someone elses....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.