Take a point on Sunday?

bluecitywugger said:
we won tonight..................not pretty.................but 3 points It doesn't bother me 3 points is 3 points. As RM said January was always going to be tricky. So when Harry twitch boys leave the Etihad beaten in a scrappy 1-0 loss, so be it another 3 points gained. And every game till the end of the season can be 1-0. Give the lads credit there are no easy games in the Prem.
Agreed.In the 2nd half of the season when bottom teams are fighting for their lives, and the pressure is on 3 points is everything. This could be a pivotal week in the history of MCFC and we should go into it full of optimism and determination. The pressure is on Spurs and Utd. Neither can afford a defeat

Ducado said:
Eh? Your not at school mate

Hides from Ducado... <br /><br />-- Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 pm --<br /><br />
ali_bee said:
Offered now, would you take a point on Sun?

I would.

I'm happy to take my chances with this City team and our home record.

3 points please.

1 nil win will do for me, don't care how it happens, then another eight 1 nil wins should see the title, I don't care I want to see that trophy lifted in may. Only this will calm me.

I think if we play for a point its giving Spurs way too much respect. They have beaten teams they are expected to beat in recent weeks. This stage for Spurs they have to play a lot of hard teams away from home. Spurs could well slip out of the top 4.
I think come Sunday will win the game. It might be tight but if we have Richards back in the defence it will make us stronger. We smashed them at the Lane the scars will there and I dont think they will be up for it if we get a early goal. As usual we come strong in the second half in most games. Playing at home with the fans on our side we will have too much in my view for them. We will be a bit more solid in the midfield but I expect our players to come good again on SUnday.

Take a point? Would anyone else in the top 6 accept this?! No. WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN MUST WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

twistedAM said:
They're without Adebayor so they'll be weaker than usual too.

I am in no way convinced that he'll be any great loss to them on Sunday.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:15 am --<br /><br />
leighton said:
I think if we play for a point its giving Spurs way too much respect. They have beaten teams they are expected to beat in recent weeks. .

They haven't, though. They lost to Stoke and drew with both Swansea and Wolves. Granted they beat Everton mid week but half of Everton's first team were missing.

I don't think we should settle for a point, as our home league form is formidable and beating Spurs would put a sizeable gap between us.

However, I'm not confident we'll win. Granted, I'm an eternal pessimist and hope to be proved wrong. Fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.