Taking photos with a Camera at The Etihad ... is it now illegal ?

Can the mods please make this a sticky? This issue needs maximum exposure.

Showsec are developing into a right bunch of.....

Can't believe Oakie exposed himself to this.

I'll give you an answer in an instant. It will come to me in a flash. It could be throw away though.

There's may be something in the small print.

Have you tried to contact them? It's probably being blown up out of all proportion.

I`m asking as it was brought up during our Supporters Club Meeting tonight and I don`t know the answer.Two of our regulars have been taking their cameras into the ground for years and during the last home game WBA both were told by Showsec that this was illegal.
These by all accounts are bog standard cameras with no additional fitments for zoom lens or anything else that could have been declared as "professional" types.They (in different parts of the ground) wanted some shots of Zabas last game and one of the lads actually took a shot during the penalty.
In this day and age with phones now a used as computers what the hell is the difference,something both individuals asked Showsec.
They got no response, surprise,surprise.
Has anyone else come across this so called "ban" on using cameras ?
Cheers,
Oakie

There was no penalty in this game. Sometimes the complaints will be false.

D Brent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.