Taking the piss in work today

One of the greatest downsides to hybrid working from home policies is that the snivelling cowards can hide from me.

Which is a shame because it’s days like today that are one of the few consolations of moving down south. Being the only Mancunian in an office of London-based United fans.

Retired and taking Mrs H for an afternoon nosebag, the badge will be next to the poppy on whatever I wear, doubt we’ll see many rags wearing their gear today, happy days.

Does “afternoon nosebag” mean something other than doing a load of cocaine in the middle of the day?

Retired and taking Mrs H for an afternoon nosebag, the badge will be next to the poppy on whatever I wear, doubt we’ll see many rags wearing their gear today, happy days.

I have a small pin on my woolly hat from the 70's, wife stopped to talk to one of her friends like she always does, I presume it was her husband saw the badge and asked me if I accept the fact that we cheated to win things.

He learned some very emotionally painful lessons and my wife lost a friend, she has hundreds anyway :)

Yeah I also miss working in London on days like this.
I worked in London for 3 months back in the 90’s (came home at weekends) and couldn’t believe how many Southern Rags there were, I hated the place, the travelling on the tube, the congestion and the lack of friendliness. I wouldn’t move there by choice, it’s miserable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.