Talk Sport Now

the way it was introduce wasn't right,to me is like when the big clubs spend is not borrowing but rather budgetary.they are the ones killing the game with their lame laws.

berryblue said:
If a European Factory wanted to go into debt to buy machinery to increase production there is nothing in the world to stop them if the financial companies are willing to lend. Platini can try to implement FFP if he wishes but stopping Football Clubs from going into debt to improve their squads would be against European laws.
They cannot stop us, they know this, but they can refuse to allow us entry into the competition. Do you not think qualification through what place you finish in the league would not be seen as a restraint of trade before now if this wasn't a complex issue? It's a private competition and the organisers can have entry criteria. The only hope would be to argue UEFA's position is so strong that its monopoly position effectively creates trade barriers that would prevent a rival competition from being established.

Skashion said:
berryblue said:
If a European Factory wanted to go into debt to buy machinery to increase production there is nothing in the world to stop them if the financial companies are willing to lend. Platini can try to implement FFP if he wishes but stopping Football Clubs from going into debt to improve their squads would be against European laws.
They cannot stop us, they know this, but they can refuse to allow us entry into the competition. Do you not think qualification through what place you finish in the league would not be seen as a restraint of trade before now if this wasn't a complex issue? It's a private competition and the organisers can have entry criteria. The only hope would be to argue UEFA's position is so strong that its monopoly position effectively creates trade barriers that would prevent a rival competition from being established.

i can see its keep you awake thinking about it

r.soleofsalford said:
I've always admired sleep-typing but your sub-conscious state needs to work on its grammar. I hope when you're awake you will take note and buy some hypnosis tapes on grammar and remember to play them nightly so when I next have a conversation with your sub-conscious he will be much more lucid. ;-)

Skashion said:
berryblue said:
I believe that it could also throw up issues around the free movement of labour due to the differing income tax rates within the EU. As things stood there was nothing preventing a club matching a player's net wage (as I believe we did with Yaya). FFP presents a potential barrier to this and is therefore arguably contrary to EU law.

Skashion said:
r.soleofsalford said:
I've always admired sleep-typing but your sub-conscious state needs to work on its grammar. I hope when you're awake you will take note and buy some hypnosis tapes on grammar and remember to play them nightly so when I next have a conversation with your sub-conscious he will be much more lucid. ;-)

fair cop (kept).
looks like i was in two minds between, keeping and kept, thats my excuse aways

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I believe that it could also throw up issues around the free movement of labour due to the differing income tax rates within the EU. As things stood there was nothing preventing a club matching a player's net wage (as I believe we did with Yaya). FFP presents a potential barrier to this and is therefore arguably contrary to EU law.
I should think all possible breeches, of which there are many, will be defended simply by falling back on, it's a private competition with entry criteria, don't like them, don't enter our competition. I really do think the only way will be to argue that they form a monopoly whose existence prevents competition. There would, I think, have to be evidence of anti-competitive behaviour as happened to Microsoft. I cannot see this happening. Fortunately, we will comply, and I feel sorry for those clubs who've disliked the rules from the outset and upon whom the doors are shutting. As for Spurs, and to a lesser extent Everton and Villa, LULZ. You never got it you thick cunts. You're the ones to be fucked over by this, not us.

Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I should think all possible breeches, of which there are many, will be defended simply by falling back on, it's a private competition with entry criteria, don't like them, don't enter our competition. I really do think the only way will be to argue that they form a monopoly whose existence prevents competition. There would, I think, have to be evidence of anti-competitive behaviour as happened to Microsoft. I cannot see this happening. Fortunately, we will comply, and I feel sorry for those clubs who've disliked the rules from the outset and upon whom the doors are shutting. As for Spurs, and to a lesser extent Everton and Villa, LULZ. You never got it you thick cunts. You're the ones to be fucked over by this, not us.
Whilst I agree it is largely a contractual matter, you cannot just opt out of EU law on that basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.