TALK SPORTS MIKE PARRY

new to forum dont worry joined in november
what happened to Terry christian on talk shite always on about little city. would love to hear what he would say now

Reading Blue said:
what happened to Terry christian on talk shite always on about little city. would love to hear what he would say now

hopefully he's died a slow death

staffs_blue said:
Reading Blue said:

hopefully he's died a slow death

Unfortunately not. The gobshite is to appear in Celebrity Big Brother which starts this Friday......so I'm told. I think they should just keep him in there and turn off the cameras.

I take him with a pinch of salt, I actually enjoy listening to him too.
Terry Christian loves a pop at us but the last laugh is going to be on them as we achieve world domination (CUE DR EVIL PLEASE) with our 1 million pounds , ha ha ha ha.

Parry is a fookin fat plastic scouse stump from Chester who defends everything wrong with english football just coz his team continue to beat teams into submission because they realise they´re of such limited talent there´s no other alternative - it´s about time teams stood up to Moyes and his duffers and gave them a footballing lesson - Phil Neville -FFS!!!!!!!

goatfeeder100 said:
Is he the new Terry Christian, ie the next Talksport guy that people love to hate?

You guys take him way too seriously, take him with a pinch of salt and you might find him as hilarious as I do. He and Brazil together on a Monday morning are fabulous.

'Kinell you are easily pleased.....I'm not violent but would twat Parry.

Sky Blue said:
goatfeeder100 said:
Is he the new Terry Christian, ie the next Talksport guy that people love to hate?

You guys take him way too seriously, take him with a pinch of salt and you might find him as hilarious as I do. He and Brazil together on a Monday morning are fabulous.

'Kinell you are easily pleased.....I'm not violent but would twat Parry.

Maybe you're easily wound up... ;-)

He F*ckin hates us.

And as another poster said, he hated us before the £££s but he now thinks that the money coming to Man City is going to ruin the premiership as City have no idea how to handle success. he reckons only the top 4, Villa or his beloved Everton should be the only clubs having so much money pumped in.

He is funny whan he rants......... but is a total knob. And as another poster said, it would be funny to see him get twatted!

goatfeeder100 said:

Agree, he's a wind up merchant. I like him and Brazil and the wknd show with Townsend. Same with Terry Chrsitian (who I met recently) who doesn't mean half the crap he says its just to get a reaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.