talk talk.

A A

Anonymous

anyone have them as there ISP? been pissing me around for 2 days now. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. ive checked the router and reset it and checked the adsl filters.

fucking pieces of shit! arrrggghhhh!

ell said:
talk talk are shite my dad switched us to them a few weeks ago, always going off.

hate them. does it go off when your house phone rings?

Its driving me fucking nuts . i am switching as soon as i can, Fucking terrible, when you ring you just get a message saying it will be fixed in 2 hours repeating again and again. Utter shite.

Fucking bastards, I thought this thread was about the band!

It's My Life is top five the best songs of all time.

bumbleblue said:
Its driving me fucking nuts . i am switching as soon as i can, Fucking terrible, when you ring you just get a message saying it will be fixed in 2 hours repeating again and again. Utter shite.

how long has yours been at it mate?

aphex said:
bumbleblue said:

Last 3 days. But i had mammoth problems with them about 3 months ago took them nearly a week to sort it. Now its back on but... for how long. see my threat internet service providers, some good info on there from challenger . i am going to ring talk talk and tell them to shove it. i think and try the o2 thing challenger suggests. What about you still having probs?

bumbleblue said:
aphex said:
bumbleblue said:

Last 3 days. But i had mammoth problems with them about 3 months ago took them nearly a week to sort it. Now its back on but... for how long. see my threat internet service providers, some good info on there from challenger . i am going to ring talk talk and tell them to shove it. i think and try the o2 thing challenger suggests. What about you still having probs?

well, ive just come back on now as i was going to do serious harm to my laptop! seems ok at the moment tho. seems there policy is a lot of talking, bout out of there arse. dickheads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.