talk talk.

I had a problem with the adsl dropping continuously. I happen to work in IT so know a bit about telecoms, even so, go put through to the call centre in India, after being on hold for about an hour, and even though I told the "technician" I could see on my modems logs it had a line problem. The idiot insisted i reboot laptop/modem etc even though I told them it wasn't the problem. I gave up in the end when he said I had to plug it in the BT engineer socket, which would mean I would have to hang up and redial them and wait another hour to get through. I instead emailed them and told them if it wasn't fixed by the next week then I was swapping to Sky and that there call centre staff were useless.
Amazingly I got a call the next day from a customer services lady who asked me about my problem and gave me a direct line to their UK based 2nd line support staff, who after a bit of diagnosis fixed it there and then.
I'm still going to change though, but not sure who's any better.

only heard bad things about these muppets only ever been on virgin and now sky and they are both superb

i have talk talk occasonally goes of buti just switch the modem off and on and its usually ok.
plus its free so cant complain

Been having problems with them for the past 4-6 weeks!
Will be connected to the net for 30-45mins then go off even thought the little icon next to the time on my screen says its connected. Piss take!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.