Talks with Drogba? (merged)

Re: Talks with Drogba?

yousawmestandinalone said:
chestervegasblue said:
Well, that was easier than I thought it would be!

Swap Adebayor for Tevez and bring in Nige and that is one hell of a midfield/forward line.

One of the main reasons why we didn't score more goals last season was that we didn't get enough bodies in the box. Two up front gives us that. De Jong gives us an occasional shot from 35 yards that goes out for a throw in.

I actually do hope it happens! Drogba to us, Torres to them.
Fernando Torres will not be the answer to Didier Drogba for Chelsea, mark my words. Drogba is top notch and if we got him, him alongside Tevez and Adebayor, i seriously would start thinking we could win the title.

Not bothered 1 bit about his age, the guy is a class act and id love him at City. The only bad thing about him and his game is the play acting but if he wants to "go down easily" to win us the league then im all for it. As for the team if he was to join then id play him upfront with Tevez and drop Ade. That front 4 of Johnson, Silva, Tevez and Drogba would be the best in the league without a doubt

citizens_1976 said:
Maybe Noel saw Drogba's name on the napkin?

he did say "Gerrard and Torres" wouldn't get in the team<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:40 am --<br /><br />
citizens_1976 said:
Maybe Noel saw Drogba's name on the napkin?

he did say "Gerrard and Torres" wouldn't get in the team

'We can categorically state we have no interest in signing Drogba and any suggestion of an approach is entirely without foundation' - City spokesmen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.