Talks with Drogba? (merged)

Re: Talks with Drogba?

Ducky_ said:
oakiecokie said:
However, on this occasion I have suddenly become more alert and the fact that we would even contemplate signing Drogba, for X amount,instead of a superb 19 year old = I`m now sobbering up !!!!!!!!!!!

Who says it's instead of Balo?

I think this could all be another Terry or Eto'o. Trying to get one last contract out of Chelsea.

Do you believe thats its as well as,or nothing more than an agent trying to screw a few more bob for a Player at the end of his career ??????
No way Drogba would want to move up North in MHO.
Is the City reject better than Drogba at centre forward.He thinks he is,but Sturridge has always loved himself !!!!!!!
So as you ask, is it instead of Balo, who knows, but I`d sooner pay £32M or whatever than £20M minimum for A 30 YEAR OLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

this would be very bad business. Drogba is sombody who was made by chelsea and has achived a lot of succees with them. If he came to city he would not have any drive and/or determination to succeed. so we would not see the drogba we do week in week out at chelsea. much prefer a younger hungrier striker like Balotelli, Dzeko ect who wants to make a name for himself. it would alo enable chelsea to sign torres, who although injury prone, is a world class striker.

Matt Diablo said:
WTF is the blaise vibe with Drogba??!! What a fukin joke! This player would be a big pair of mammaries for City!!! Want to win something..? Buy players like this...

When you say "mammaries" I assume you mean why would we want to sign a "TIT" !!!!!!!!!!!
I rest my case !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id sign balotelli over drogba any day of the week, he seems a passionate individual who i can see having the determination to do well for us, on the other hand although drogba is one of the top strikers in the league, hes at the wrong end of his career and i highly doubt he would come to us with any great hunger for success having already been there and done it all with chelsea...

oakiecokie said:
Matt Diablo said:
WTF is the blaise vibe with Drogba??!! What a fukin joke! This player would be a big pair of mammaries for City!!! Want to win something..? Buy players like this...

When you say "mammaries" I assume you mean why would we want to sign a "TIT" !!!!!!!!!!!
I rest my case !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No he's a complete pair - and the kind that turns heads

blue_soundwave said:
'We can categorically state we have no interest in signing Drogba and any suggestion of an approach is entirely without foundation' - City spokesmen
Where he said this?

20sbc07 said:
Hmm if we bring Drogba and Balotelli that would be perfect.

Johnson----Tevez------Silva
------Drogba----Balotelli----

Using Ade in rotation?

OR

Johnson-----------------Silva
--------Drogba---Tevez-----

Using 2 midfielders Yaya/De Jong/Barry/Ireland

Rotating the strikers depending on who we're against, Europa games, injuries, form...
agree, but cant see abramovich sanctioning unless we offer tevez in return, which would be a ridiculous swap - would rather have assamoah

He is just what we need. Will score goals, winning mentality, experience. Can see no reason why we couldnt have a serious push for the title with him on board. I think it would all but guarantee 4th anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.