talksport city discussion coming next

GoldenSilva said:
Caught the beginning of it, he started with a 'health warning' that city fans should phone in now to moan about how the media is against the club.

He's just trying to wind people up to make a good show...and the people that will call in are Glory supporters who magically turned up when the Sheikh did, and probably think that the 'Main Road' is the M6....

I listen to talksh*te in the mornings because I find Alan Brazil's voice ever so slightly less annoying than Chris Moyles, but the phone-in ones make good comedy for the drive to matches....

doesn't sound like he got a bite on the phonelines lol

bobmcfc said:
GoldenSilva said:
Caught the beginning of it, he started with a 'health warning' that city fans should phone in now to moan about how the media is against the club.

He's just trying to wind people up to make a good show...and the people that will call in are Glory supporters who magically turned up when the Sheikh did, and probably think that the 'Main Road' is the M6....

I listen to talksh*te in the mornings because I find Alan Brazil's voice ever so slightly less annoying than Chris Moyles, but the phone-in ones make good comedy for the drive to matches....

If we keep it that way they'll flip it on it's head and try to wind up everyone else.

bobmcfc said:
GoldenSilva said:

bite? I'm not sure talksh*te can warrant a fishing metaphor. No fisherman I know reels in a fish, then cuts the line just as he gets it to the boat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.