Talksport discussing Balo and how City fans want rid of him

OxBlue

I know they do this to get callers in, but how do they find these "City Fans" who call in and just slag the lad completely, saying he's a disgrace etc..

I can accept people posting after a match, frustrated and taking it out on someone, but to call in, wait in the queue and then not defend one of our own who has scored 10 goals in 18 games, it's beyond me.

Yes, he's mad as a box of frogs but we should stick with him, he will come good and hopefully very good.

Don't think he deserves defending....

If it was one match then fair enough, but it's every match. Stupid tackles, insolence, petulance, lack of effort, etc.

Sorry but 2 penalties and a tap in against Villa in the league, and the other goals against poor opposition don't gloss over his failings for me.

BurnCK said:

If it was one match then fair enough, but it's every match. Stupid tackles, insolence, petulance, lack of effort, etc.

Sorry but 2 penalties and a tap in against Villa in the league, and the other goals against poor opposition don't gloss over his failings for me.

you'll be ringing in to slag off one of your own then?

BurnCK said:

There seems not to be the energy nor the enthusiasm for the game, no matter how talented, that yer would expect of a twenty year old. He carries an enormous amount of baggage but it needs dumpin' in the changing rooms and he needs to come out bursting to get on the winning team and making a substantial contribution. He's probably the paciest of our forwards and we only see it once or twice a match. He needs to do some lung-burstin' runs without fouling someone, looking at the ref with disdain when he tumbles, dust himself off, and get on with it.

No I won't....but at the same time that doesn't mean I'll defend him just because he's a City player. Players have got to do more than just pull on the shirt. He's a liability in EVERY game.

They are doing it because we are a wounded animal yet again and easy to pick on because we are just not doing the business and talking out on the pitch.

Only one way to shut the media up and we are failing to do it.

He's a talent but is he worth it?

Carries around too much baggage and if something like a grass reaction was going to happen to anyone you'd put your cash on it being him.

BurnCK said:
blueinsa said:
Only one way to shut the media up and we are failing to do it.

Which makes them right then I guess.

What do you expect them to do mate?

Tow the party line and suck up to us, despite poor performances?

BurnCK said:

You really are a muppet. Well I would ve getting used to it if I was you becauise he's gunna be the main man when tevez gets fucked off in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.