Talksport discussing Balo and how City fans want rid of him

Mario is awesome,i love the lad!

Some fans are fucking stupid,who actually said it was due to the grass because all iv heard/read is that its unknown or is it just ssn making it up?

Talksport were always going to this simply because it was an unusual occurrence.
I just wish City fans would not take the bait - dirty washing is best done at home

dctid said:
blueinsa said:
He will be gone along with Uncle Bobby.

Sincerely hope so - tried to accept and support the fooker but he is just a liability - needs to be on his way - dont care how talented he apparantly is he is just an embarassment - gone in the summer to AC i hope becuase the simple fact is that there will not be many clubs whom would touch him - certainly Barca or Real - no one here in the prem would which leaves a very limited market - no doubt we will end up punting him to AC on a loan (which is most likey) with us paying some of his wages - what fookn mugs we have become
knob<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am --<br /><br />
cubanheels said:
I actually hate the guy.Would love to meet him in the street and tell him what the fans think.His arrogance,disinterest, lack of effort reflect on everything bad in football today.
knob

chase of spades said:
dctid said:
Sincerely hope so - tried to accept and support the fooker but he is just a liability - needs to be on his way - dont care how talented he apparantly is he is just an embarassment - gone in the summer to AC i hope becuase the simple fact is that there will not be many clubs whom would touch him - certainly Barca or Real - no one here in the prem would which leaves a very limited market - no doubt we will end up punting him to AC on a loan (which is most likey) with us paying some of his wages - what fookn mugs we have become
knob

-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am --

cubanheels said:
I actually hate the guy.Would love to meet him in the street and tell him what the fans think.His arrogance,disinterest, lack of effort reflect on everything bad in football today.
knob

Your logic and construtive argument is truly something to behold.

Sigh said:
Deepest Blue said:
Some spoiled rotten brats on here.

Just hope you don't get your way and City becomes a soulless, ruthless hire em, fire em conveyor belt club.

If Mourinho came in and failed to deliver in 1.5 seasons, what then?
You're right. Don't they know Rome wasn't built in a day? They need to give their heads a wobble and enjoy the ride. Fickle fans that don't know Rome wasn't built in a day! It's a rollercoaster ride FFS! Just believe!
Nice, you forgot the "York away" reference though!

cubanheels said:

He would just laugh at you and realise the proper fans.will back him for every second he is a city player

Stillsy said:
cubanheels said:

He would just laugh at you and realise the proper fans.will back him for every second he is a city player

Utter shite - blind faith ignorance and stupidty do not define a "proper fan" no more than a footballer whom behave like a child and a spoilt twat with a cant be arsed attitude whom really does not want to be here is a world class footballer.

He is a fookin embarassment and the sooner AJ comes back the better for us all.

cubanheels said:

This is quite possibly the worst post I have ever seen.

Can anyone tell me how Henry, Vieira, Vidic, Evra, Veron etc etc all did in their first season in England? Let me tell you, complete and utter shit. Give the guy and the rest of them a fucking break. The team has been together just over half a season and most of you clowns think we should have the league wrapped by now and gone undefeated all season. Be patient (I know I have been since 1976) as in a short time the silverware will follow. If you can't wait a season or so then fuck off to Stockport County!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.