Talksport discussing Balo and how City fans want rid of him

Balotelli is an unbelievable talent, Fact. His touches are at times a work of art, hes got an eye for goal and can make goals for himself from nothing. By now we all should know balotelli's past and we know hes had it tough and with that it shows in his personality, he seems to be the sort of person that finds it hard to make friends because he doesnt know who to trust, im sure hell say himself that he cant use this as an excuse all the time. He has been wrapped up in cotton wool during his career theres no doubt and i reckon he doesnt like it eg; him and mourinho's spats, hes been spoilt too young and this has not helped in him progressing as a player (i know if i was on even half his wages i wouldnt bother turning up for training etc). His public strops are unacceptable but this is because he is constantly striving to become a better and better every game he plays. There are alot of our own fans slagging him at the first chance they get and press and media waiting to pounce on him the first time he makes a mistake, Balotelli is still only 20 years old is he not entitled to make the odd mistake? Him being a high profile signing has made alot of you think we were signing the equivelent of our own messi or ronaldo (or it comes across this way) when we were actually signing one of the worlds next big talents. If you think about it mario is the perfect signing for city and us fans, hes full of mixed emotions on a regular basis, has alot of people rooting for him to cock up just so they can have their next headline and when hes just getting into the flow of things hes has some kind of setback. The next time mario plays (wether you like him or not) and he starts looking like his shoulders are dropping or he throws a strop dont boo or throw abuse at him (this in my eyes would only make you as bad as them cnuts of fans in italy) just cheer him on, knowing hes got people supporting him might just help him to get back up brush himself off and play for them fans that were cheering for him, if you are willing to do this make sure you do it in a way where mario understands that you cheering, not jeering.
I aplogise if this comes across all over the place, but im not the best at writing lengthy paragraphs. The money we now have at our disposal has corrupted alot of our fans to thinking every player we buy will settle in straight away, and we (to alot of fans i think) are no longer city that put us through the ups and downs, but manchesters very own barcalona in a city shirt -should be winning every game, and have the model set of players.

Look at the King! Look at the the King! Look at the King, the King, the King!
The King is in the altogether, but altogether, the altogether
He's altogether as naked as the day that he was born
It's altogether the very least the King has ever worn

That's where we are with this muppet and for those younger ones that may not know the story basically it show how you can get taken in !!!!!!

Sam_B said:
The next time mario plays (wether you like him or not) and he starts looking like his shoulders are dropping or he throws a strop dont boo or throw abuse at him (this in my eyes would only make you as bad as them cnuts of fans in italy) just cheer him on, knowing hes got people supporting him might just help him to get back up brush himself off and play for them fans that were cheering for him, if you are willing to do this make sure you do it in a way where mario understands that you cheering, not jeering.

You make it sound like the world owes him a living and he's doing us a favour simply by being here....

Foootball is an escape and reward for many - He shouldn't need a reason to inspire,he should be the one making us the fans feel better about ourselves,by way of displaying consistent passionate,talented and motivational performances.

FantasyIreland said:
,he should be the one making us the fans feel better about ourselves,by way of displaying consistent passionate,talented and motivational performances.

I can't take this ridiculousness much longer.

Rasher said:
Look at the King! Look at the the King! Look at the King, the King, the King!
He's altogether as naked as the day that he was born
It's altogether the very least the King has ever worn

That's where we are with this muppet and for those younger ones that may not know the story basically it show how you can get taken in !!!!!!

This post of yours and the one just above it on the thread just about says it all as they illustrate the vast difference in feelings towards Mario.

I don't think it's totally as you say because he does have some real talent but I fear you are closest.

His attitude does fucking stink at times. I don't think anybody can deny that. When things are going well and he's scoring goals, nobody cares. When we're losing and he's not doing the business, he's one of the scapegoats - rightly so in my opinion, as he just doesn't work hard enough.

Reminds me of Arshavin at Arsenal or Bebatov at United. Looks great when they're on form, first ones to get stick if they lose.

I don't mind if a player is a total gobshite if he channels the energy in the right way a la Wilshere, Ashley Cole, even Rooney and Tevez. Balotelli hasn't shown this enough for me and I hope it will improve, as he's got the potential to be among the worlds best.

FantasyIreland said:
Sam_B said:
The next time mario plays (wether you like him or not) and he starts looking like his shoulders are dropping or he throws a strop dont boo or throw abuse at him (this in my eyes would only make you as bad as them cnuts of fans in italy) just cheer him on, knowing hes got people supporting him might just help him to get back up brush himself off and play for them fans that were cheering for him, if you are willing to do this make sure you do it in a way where mario understands that you cheering, not jeering.

You make it sound like the world owes him a living and he's doing us a favour simply by being here....

Foootball is an escape and reward for many - He shouldn't need a reason to inspire,he should be the one making us the fans feel better about ourselves,by way of displaying consistent passionate,talented and motivational performances.
What happened to the fans being the 12th man? U do realise players are human and not put on charge in the shed till the next game, which would mean that if mario or any other player for that matter seems like there having a bad day y shunt we get behind em afterall theyre playing for the club we all love, the club we want challenging 4 titles etc, the players are the ones out there on matchday and with the frequency of games lately players will be feeling sluggish and in marios case probably still suffering slightly with his knee, and it wasnt ment to come across as he was doing us a favour, wat im trying to say is hes got alot of maturing still to do both personally and proffesionally but when your in a new country with a new language and teamates, playing a totally different type of football im sure it doesnt help when your new teams fans are slagging you for every tiny mistake u make. Surely its easyer to turn round and say dont worry mario ull get it next time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.