Talksport discussing Balo and how City fans want rid of him

not_this_shit_again.jpeg

Any fan of any club that rings a radio station to complain about the team/player/manager etc is an absolute grade A dickhead.

In fact I might ring in to complain about them.

jay_mcfc said:
Any fan of any club that rings a radio station to complain about the team/player/manager etc is an absolute grade A dickhead.

In fact I might ring in to complain about them.

like it.......do it.

he's a fantastic talent, when he grows up he'll be a tremendous asset.
right now he's as much use as a chocolate fireguard.you can beat the "proper fan" drum all day long but i consider myself a proper fan and this lad is a fucking liability.thank goodness we have carlos and edin in the squad for when balo freaks again and misses matches.
of course we do not display our feelings to the con outfit that is talksport but we do have to have our say, thats why we have a forum.

no blue tinted glasses here.

I think he is'nt suited to playing wide of a striker tbh. He would be our main man if he was put up top as the main striker and had Tevez/Silva/Johnson buzzing around him.

His attitude is something that I personally will never warm too, my missus and the younger lads at work tend to think he is cool and that I am a miserable bastard though.

I am willing to give him more time but I can't help but feel that my and others willingness to give him the benefit of the doubt will be thrown back in our faces in the summer when he declares he wants out.

Many years ago, I remember a Serie-A legend (now Manager) describing Balo as the "future offa Ee-tal-ee-anna phootaballa". Our Bobby has been an admirer of Balo for ages. Maybe he doesn't know how to get the best out of him but I hope his faith is rewarded and The Sheik's millions not pissed down the drain. I loved Balo's free-kick against The Villans - the ball still hasn't landed...

i just got 1 answer to city fans who want balo off.....................

your footballing knowledge is so limited that you dont deserve players like balotelli...

this coming from an ac milan fan........

His goals to games ratio at City is quite good, for all his flaws and attitude.

Balotelli 10 in 16
Tevez 21 in 35

Balotelli has produced since he came to City despite having a nightmare start with injuries. and he's a young kid in a new team in a foreign country.

Fans criticising him should take a long hard look at themselves. Instead of following smug commentators, who just produce fodder for the Utd, Liverpool following majority, be a fan

Marvin said:
Balotelli 10 in 16
Tevez 21 in 35

Balotelli has produced since he came to City despite having a nightmare start with injuries. and he's a young kid in a new team in a foreign country.

Fans criticising him should take a long hard look at themselves. Instead of following smug commentators, who just produce fodder for the Utd, Liverpool following majority, be a fan

Totally agree, Marvin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.