Talksport (merged)

Listen to Drive time with Durham and Gough.

I've got a lot of respect for Durham on there. He does his job well. He'll always have an opinion that will divide and no matter what, his opinion is based on facts and very strong arguments. It's very rare that he'll agree 100% with the media/general consensus regarding football which is refreshing when it's actually and intellectual argument/debate.

Add to that, he's clearly aware of how good we've been this season and how some fans of certain clubs are truly embarrassing.

Whether you agree with his opinions or not, he's a clever bloke!

Tarik manure fan: "United have a better first team than spurs"

I think the lad has been taking delusion tips of rawk.

"Valencia and Nani are better than Bale"

Haha fuckin ell lad wind your neck in. His whole call is a trainwreck.

Re: Adrian Durham on talksport this evening

Durham said Europa league is bigger than CL now that both Manchester clubs are in it. Clubs like PSV, Athletico Madrid and Stoke City who he says is a massive club lool

just to keep feet on the ground folks, a few of his wind-ups over the years; muhammid ali was never all that good,lost too many fights to be a legend.COMS is too big for City.Mark Hughes was doing a brilliant job.Messi would be anonymous in the Prem.There are many more.You can often guess his agenda by reading the news,what ever is the consensus he will take the opposite stance,a case in point is his new-found support for us.Without controversy there would be no Talksport,not enough news to go round 24 hours a day. Micky Quinn has a doctor who "describes" him medicine,,his mate has a house with a "muriel" on the gable end.Darren Gough banging on about the cycling olympics being in Manchester,, keys and gray arse-licking at it;s most cringe-worthy,with false laughter as a side order.Brazil gives alcoholism a bad name,irani ,about as witty as a plank,adds nothing,knows nothing.If there was a station that offered football as a topic all day then i would gladly choose it. Credit where it is due,the campaign for justice week was outstanding

bellbuzzer said:
just to keep feet on the ground folks, a few of his wind-ups over the years; muhammid ali was never all that good,lost too many fights to be a legend.COMS is too big for City.Mark Hughes was doing a brilliant job.Messi would be anonymous in the Prem.There are many more.You can often guess his agenda by reading the news,what ever is the consensus he will take the opposite stance,a case in point is his new-found support for us.Without controversy there would be no Talksport,not enough news to go round 24 hours a day. Micky Quinn has a doctor who "describes" him medicine,,his mate has a house with a "muriel" on the gable end.Darren Gough banging on about the cycling olympics being in Manchester,, keys and gray arse-licking at it;s most cringe-worthy,with false laughter as a side order.Brazil gives alcoholism a bad name,irani ,about as witty as a plank,adds nothing,knows nothing.If there was a station that offered football as a topic all day then i would gladly choose it. Credit where it is due,the campaign for justice week was outstanding

I was under the impression that this is a running gag as Brazil is almost teatotal?

How about City is better than Barca, then say Uefa should not let a team like Apoel go through when a team like City goes out. How can you argue that uefa bends the rules for a team you believe is better than Barca?

This whole nonsense that he's a City fan is laughable, he's a shock jock and he's using City to taunt other fans to call in. Couple of bad results and he will call for Mancinis head

I was under the impression that this is a running gag as Brazil is almost teatotal?[/quote]
if he is actually tee-total then why would he constantly refer to how much pop flows at all the freebies he attends,and his frequent bouts of "illness" follows one of the junkets?You live and learn though.

john@staustell said:
nicko said:
The only person more thick than Gough is that prick irani.

Combined IQ of about 5

Absolutely. Neither knows the slighest thing about football but love to sound off. Gough especially, who cant even speak the Queen's English.

I like the way Durham talks about us this season, but I'm still waiting for him to account for the following summer statement:

"Sunderland will challenge for a CL spot now they have signed Champions League winners Wes Brown and John O'Shea"

didnt you know that the queen speaks like a yorkshire person
LOLOLOL

Calcio said:
How about City is better than Barca, then say Uefa should not let a team like Apoel go through when a team like City goes out. How can you argue that uefa bends the rules for a team you believe is better than Barca?

This whole nonsense that he's a City fan is laughable, he's a shock jock and he's using City to taunt other fans to call in. Couple of bad results and he will call for Mancinis head

I don't think he ever claims to be a city fan, just that we will go unbeaten in the league and we would give Barca a go. Seems more like a realist to me hah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.