Talksport now (continued)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Now some daft southern **** has come on and blamed Ferguson!
I reckon Louis Edwards will be the next scapegoat.
Or Paddy Roche.
They are foaming at the mouth and getting so rabid they will blame Busby at this rate

Goldstein to Ash the button muppet ''you will get your head rammed through the floor (door) if you keep playing that''

Who's this pisshead on now, this is funny

Just put this on now due to this thread. Comedy gold, and that permatanned tosspot Cundy has won me over.

#SOD

P.s. Just for one night only I wish the RIIAC campaign had not been so successful. To hear him on the radio in the morning would have been fantastic!

blueian99 said:
Just put this on now due to this thread. Comedy gold, and that permatanned tosspot Cundy has won me over.

#SOD

P.s. Just for one night only I wish the RIIAC campaign had not been so successful. To hear him on the radio in the morning would have been fantastic!

The bollockhead will be on "he'll be alright wont he? Davey? He'll sort them out, wont he? Davey? he'll be alright" repeat and rinse

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
blueian99 said:

#SOD

The bollockhead will be on "he'll be alright wont he? Davey? He'll sort them out, wont he? Davey? he'll be alright" repeat and rinse

He was calling him David this morning.....seemed resigned to his fate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.