Talksport now (continued)

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
blueian99 said:
Just put this on now due to this thread. Comedy gold, and that permatanned tosspot Cundy has won me over.

#SOD

P.s. Just for one night only I wish the RIIAC campaign had not been so successful. To hear him on the radio in the morning would have been fantastic!

The bollockhead will be on "he'll be alright wont he? Davey? He'll sort them out, wont he? Davey? he'll be alright" repeat and rinse
they`ll quite simply gloss over it with the fact that leyton orient went up to second in the table tonight....
oh and the tiddlywinks championship starts tonight in Skegness and talksport will bringing bulletins hourly.

Sky Blue said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
blueian99 said:
Just put this on now due to this thread. Comedy gold, and that permatanned tosspot Cundy has won me over.

#SOD

P.s. Just for one night only I wish the RIIAC campaign had not been so successful. To hear him on the radio in the morning would have been fantastic!

The bollockhead will be on "he'll be alright wont he? Davey? He'll sort them out, wont he? Davey? he'll be alright" repeat and rinse

He was calling him David this morning.....seemed resigned to his fate
Must agree.... Brazil seems a broken man, still he's just become a Grandad so it will be an excuse to take his mind off all things Wee Davey

blueian99 said:
Perry's masterplan of no Champions League or titles for 3 or 4 years sounds remarkably like my ideal scenario for those twats.
This could actually be The Moyes masterplan. It's coming together nicely.

dwv2b.jpg

remember arthur mann said:
Please, please caller now wanting to build the rags around Smalling and Jones, please, please.
One of them kept shouting ''but we are Man Utd''

remember arthur mann said:
Rag shareholder now, manure is a business and we are "Skint"
He was the only sensible rag i have ever heard phone talkshite, what he said must have sent a shiver down other rags backs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.