Talksport now (continued)

BigJoe#1 said:
blue underpants said:
Fuckin hell the button muppet is going to get it off the cockney rag, GPCs speech and then glory glory
Brilliant GPCs speech interspersed with canned laughter....

GPC "it's your job to stand by the new manger" ..... Cue rapturous canned laughter fades into glory glory Man Utf...

PMSL
It was superb

blue underpants said:
BigJoe#1 said:
blue underpants said:
Fuckin hell the button muppet is going to get it off the cockney rag, GPCs speech and then glory glory
Brilliant GPCs speech interspersed with canned laughter....

GPC "it's your job to stand by the new manger" ..... Cue rapturous canned laughter fades into glory glory Man Utf...

PMSL
It was superb

missed it.

Hope it's available again.

Sneijder!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus fucking christ. This couldn't be funnier if it had been written. The remix was amazing.

First time I have found the show funny.And they keep repeating and repeating that speech and follow it with laughter.
yes Goldstein is hating it but trying,badly, to hide that fact. He deserves all he gets for being such a total ......

Nelly's Left Foot said:
First time I have found the show funny.And they keep repeating and repeating that speech and follow it with laughter.
yes Goldstein is hating it but trying,badly, to hide that fact. He deserves all he gets for being such a total ......

Who was it talking about signing Sneijder? I have no idea who anyone is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.