Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

Goldstein and Bobby Gould are very funny together - both genuine nice guys.

Markt85 said:
Goldstein and Bobby Gould are very funny together - both genuine nice guys.

Really ? I find them tedious in the extreme. Durham is the best presenter on talksport. He's a complete arsehole, but he's good at winding people up.

raghunter57 said:
Goldstein..............on now a proper excuse for a football fan.
Pure torture. No wonder he got kicked off soccer am.

Gould also has nothing to offer apart from what u always thought was a nervous laugh but as he still dies it after guesting for years he sounds like a bumbling idiot.

Fight the good fight Brian.

Bingham the minx on now.
Give credit to her she does not beat about when asking questions many on there fear to ask.

Benarbia_is_god said:
BMs commentary is a lesson to all co-commentators. Passionate, knowledgeable, intelligent, unafraid to speak their mind and unibiased are all qualities he has and the complete opposite to what we get with football E.g Michael Owen.

I don't mind a commentator supporting a side, look at Jiffy when he commentates on Wales. It's pricks like John Inverdale constantly using England as a reference point to everything he talks about during the six nations.

despite being a successful author, a qualified solicitor, a wine critic and having awards for his commentating, i have never heard him talk down to anyone, despite the numerous muppets he works with and meets on TS. Wasted on what is a radio version of the 'Beano'

raghunter57 said:
Bingham the minx on now.
Give credit to her she does not beat about when asking questions many on there fear to ask.
I hate that know feck all woman. We played Spurs at home on a Sunday a couple of seasons ago. She reckoned Spurs would win which is fine as she is entitled to an opinion; however she offered no reasoned explanation for this which is pretty useless for someone heading up a Sunday sports show. Irrational hatred maybe but she chats shit.

EricBrooksGhost said:
raghunter57 said:
Bingham the minx on now.
I hate that know feck all woman. We played Spurs at home on a Sunday a couple of seasons ago. She reckoned Spurs would win which is fine as she is entitled to an opinion; however she offered no reasoned explanation for this which is pretty useless for someone heading up a Sunday sports show. Irrational hatred maybe but she chats shit.

I can't stand her either, hence I've got 909 on at the moment, Danny Baker shortly who is excellent.

Yep she is users it's like they just picked her for the show because they wanted a woman on there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.