Talksport now (continued)

Re: Talksport now

dom said:
but as a pundit , a very sharp mind and usually able to keep up the banter and critical analysis with Eddie Butler and sure as hell better then the bitter biased sniping of Guscott & Dawson (i'd include the idiot Inverdale , but I'm still not convinced that he isn't an animated waxwork)

Inverdale is a smug, snide twat who thinks he's God's gift to something or other. I remember him on Football Focus on the first day of the 2002-03 season saying "This time next year Manchester City will be opening the season at the City of Manchester Stadium - against Rotherham United."

The plummy voiced woman is not a good listen first thing in the morning or any time of the day for that matter.

Thank you for your observations - feel free to make criticisms, as long as they are not abusive.

Saw your boys at the Bridge last week and Aguero was something to behold, though in the first half all his and their work amounted to not testing Chec properly at all. Can't help feeling the number of changes made from week to week doesn't help; one of the drawbacks to having a strong squad.

You miss Kompany badly, not just for his individual ability but as an organiser.

Views on the Hart dropping? For me it had to happen to give the signal that nobody is irreplaceable and you have to be on form to merit inclusion.

Some asked about my authenticity - all I can say is if you're on twitter I've just posted a greeting and that is a verified account - @brianmoore66.

No real reason to doubt we can all smell things wrong ;)

A quick mention on TS of the Ronnie Irani thread would shut all the doubters up.

Tick Tock said:
And if you were indeed the famous Brian Moore I would imagine that you would spell Cech correctly. Epic fail

Yes he fucked up the spelling but it's him alright....verified on twitter.

Tick Tock said:
And if you were indeed the famous Brian Moore I would imagine that you would spell Cech correctly. Epic fail

I would say quite the reverse actually

Welcome to Bluemoon, Brian.

Did you know that when I was a whipper snapper (13/14), Billy Beaumont broke my pushbike? And he never did fix it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.