Talksport now (continued)

Missed first hour, Brazil sounds desperate, and here comes Porky Parry to make him even worse
''Chump'' i dont like that word, why are they picking on Wee Davey what they got against him, bbbbwwwwaaaaahhhhh

SrilankanBlue said:
Brazil on Talkshite very quickly shifting the focus to the number of goals chelsea and city are conceding fu**ing LOL!
He keeps on chipping in with that even to Parry, fookin desperation

I had it on around 6.30 and they had Dom McGuiness on the Manchester football correspondent, anyway Everton are now a top side with very good players apparently....Gareth Barry the same Gareth Barry the media slagged is a top signing and a top player, the kid they got from Wigan is a top player, and so on, they can't see the problems the rags have, they just don't get it do they or is it as they say ignorance is bliss.....fat head's head will explode if Newcastle beat them on Saturday, oh and Newcastle will be world beaters too come Monday

big blueballs said:
I had it on around 6.30 and they had Dom McGuiness on the Manchester football correspondent, anyway Everton are now a top side with very good players apparently....Gareth Barry the same Gareth Barry the media slagged is a top signing and a top player, the kid they got from Wigan is a top player, and so on, they can't see the problems the rags have, they just don't get it do they or is it as they say ignorance is bliss.....fat head's head will explode if Newcastle beat them on Saturday, oh and Newcastle will be world beaters too come Monday

Mcarthy is a top top player(best possible signing this season?). Plays soo well in the martinez system and barkley was totally bossing it Jizayah who ?

An angry rag fan on now saying Moyse should never have been appointed and the rags' performance was unacceptable. Brazil asked him if he'd seen the game (clearly hoping he hadn't) but he had so Brazil said the game could have gone either way. His rag apologist sidekick Cork is backing up Brazil's view that Moyse will get it right and Brazil now reckons they'll finish 4th! It's only a couple of weeks ago the boiled bollock said they could win the title.

Also knocking City and Chelsea for letting in late goals and Spurs for discontent in the camp. Desperation. Hahahahahahaha!

The boiled bollock wasn't happy with one of the callers just then
Bepe from London wants moyes gone,should of never been appointed

Then fat head changes from the rags to us abt the goals we are conceding
What a bitter c unt this bloke is.

Brazil said yesterday that if United lost v Everton they'd be out of the race. This morning the Moose asked him are United still out of it. Brazil said no because Ryan Giggs said they've got allot of games coming up over xmas and they can claw it back.

ABIAFC

laserblue said:
An angry rag fan on now saying Moyse should never have been appointed and the rags' performance was unacceptable. Brazil asked him if he'd seen the game (clearly hoping he hadn't) but he had so Brazil said the game could have gone either way. His rag apologist sidekick Cork is backing up Brazil's view that Moyse will get it right and Brazil now reckons they'll finish 4th! It's only a couple of weeks ago the boiled bollock said they could win the title.

Also knocking City and Chelsea for letting in late goals and Spurs for discontent in the camp. Desperation. Hahahahahahaha!

Yep some Jamaican fellow sounded like he was going to cry.

Cork being an arse licking cockwomble to Brazil this morning, hes got his head stuck up Brazils arse over the rags ''even though i am a Stoke fan i love it when utd do well, love it when they win the league'' what a twunt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.