Talksport now (continued)

He just brought it up again. "Chelsea and City are leaking goals" he sounds desperate, almost like his local Safeway has just run out of wine "But there'll be a delivery soon right?......right ? soon as in the next 5 minutes ? guys ? guys ?"

Best caller statement. "If utd finish lower than 4th all the season ticket monies should be refunded. Lower that 4th is just not good enough for utd" Talk about an attitude of entitlement!!

blue underpants said:
Cork being an arse licking cockwomble to Brazil this morning, hes got his head stuck up Brazils arse over the rags ''even though i am a Stoke fan i love it when utd do well, love it when they win the league'' what a twunt

Despite always declaring himself a Stoke fan Cork is a closet rag too. A few years ago on SSN he was creaming his pants about GPC and referred to the rags as 'we' and 'us'.

AntiUnited said:
big blueballs said:
I had it on around 6.30 and they had Dom McGuiness on the Manchester football correspondent, anyway Everton are now a top side with very good players apparently....Gareth Barry the same Gareth Barry the media slagged is a top signing and a top player, the kid they got from Wigan is a top player, and so on, they can't see the problems the rags have, they just don't get it do they or is it as they say ignorance is bliss.....fat head's head will explode if Newcastle beat them on Saturday, oh and Newcastle will be world beaters too come Monday

Mcarthy is a top top player(best possible signing this season?). Plays soo well in the martinez system and barkley was totally bossing it Jizayah who ?
He is a good player as is Barry and Everton on a whole are a decent side but they aren't world beaters....these clowns can't see that the Rags are struggling so they big up the opposition as if they are the next big thing, no disrespect to Everton but they will not finish in the top 4 but the way Fat Head and the other fella were going on you would have thought Everton were in with a chance of wining the league....they won't admit Utd are average or can't see it

RadcliffeRick said:
Best caller statement. "If utd finish lower than 4th all the season ticket monies should be refunded. Lower that 4th is just not good enough for utd" Talk about an attitude of entitlement!!
does it say on their tickets "money back if champions league qualification not ensured"??!! fucking twat, if it was happening to us id be worried about the financial implications for the club, this prize c*** wants the club to pay for his new arsenal/chelsea/city jersey for next season obviously

aguero93:20 said:
strongbowholic said:
If Everton win tonight, Brian Moore's going to have his work cut out tomorrow with AB.
Only if everton win, along with ourselves, arsenal, Chelsea Liverpool and spurs, otherwise they'll just pretend the utd game didn't happen and have a go at whichever team of the aforementioned drops points. and even if utd are the only team to lose/draw of the above, the ref in their game tonight can expect to get an awful lot of abuse.
hah I said it, they're trying to deflect attention onto our defence and chelseas, let me know when they start on the ref at the swamp last night bullying poor wee davy

Some of these Cockney rags sound like halfwits and im not just saying it cause they are rags, they just sound dumb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.