Talksport now (continued)

It's becoming noticable that the written media have started to become a bit more balanced on us and also are on a reasonable (for what they were) level actually having a pop at the rags from tiome to time. A bit like snakes crawlimg our from under rocks after shiotting it for years.

The radio/TV however, seems much more stuck in a rag love-in time warp. Maybe its because to the average person they are generally more accessable and identified than newspaper writters.

Tick tock TS/ITV/BBC/SKY/BTSport etc.

Brazil asked Warnock for his score predictions for some of the weekends games. Spurs v Liverpool - "I can see goals here -2-2". Brazil then asked him which team he was going for. "A draw 2-2" replied a bemused Warnock.

Incidentally, Warnock predicted City to win 2-1 but hoped he was wrong. "I'd love Arsenal to win there."

oakiecokie said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
Spencer was on. Not bitter or twisted but measured and complimentary; Oakie must have had a word with him.

Don`t think he likes all the lavish praise I keep heaping on SB.
Gotcha!!! I knew you were on our side all along - working on the inside to make a change eh? The Blue sleeper cell. Got a ring to it that.

Nice one oakie :))

Oh, get it on now....

Man United-a-geddon, and they played the music to Psycho.

Quinn bursting out laughing and saying 'I've been waiting 20 years for this'

They also played the press conference where Moyes said the rapist would be out for a month as he strained a muscle taking a corner kick - and there were a few journalists laughing in the background.

......the joy......

and now they're having a dig at Moyes for playing him for 90 minutes against Newcastle.

malg said:
Oh, get it on now....

They also played the press conference where Moyes said the rapist would be out for a month as he strained a muscle taking a corner kick - and there were a few journalists laughing in the background.

......the joy......

and now they're having a dig at Moyes for playing him for 90 minutes against Newcastle.

I am warming to Durham

blue b4 the moon said:
It's becoming noticable that the written media have started to become a bit more balanced on us and also are on a reasonable (for what they were) level actually having a pop at the rags from tiome to time. A bit like snakes crawlimg our from under rocks after shiotting it for years.

The radio/TV however, seems much more stuck in a rag love-in time warp. Maybe its because to the average person they are generally more accessable and identified than newspaper writters.

Tick tock TS/ITV/BBC/SKY/BTSport etc.

I didn't see it myself, but the Better Half said the BBC was full of praise for us on Wednesday morning's Breakfast sports bulletins.

karen7 said:
malg said:
Oh, get it on now....

......the joy......

I am warming to Durham
I warmed to him after the 6-1 demolition job when he compared City with Barcelona.

Durham's show will have to be extended on Monday,the amount of material we gave him by smashing arse and now AVB. Will be a good listen in the traffic on the way home.
On another note Ian Wright constantly calling the presenter on 606 "Kels" is doing my head in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.