Talksport now (continued)

City Raider said:
Arsenal were unlucky, ref decided the game

i listened from 6 till 7-20

fucking unbelievable distortion of a game.

we destroyed the best defence in the league, the best away team in the league. we have the best goals for by a mile and we have the joint 4 th best defence.

and yet they are trying to say we were fortunate and lucky with decisions.

unbeliable jeff.

i`m sure pige will be hovering round to tell us we`re all wrong.

It's talksport remember, they don't do city on there, where other pundits and reporters gave us credit and said we bullied arsenal and are playing the best football, these clowns don't surprise me one bit with their absolute bollocks they come out with on a daily basis.
I suppose utd played like Brazil at piss poor aston vanilla. ...
I love their, jealous hate filled bile they come out with. ...

r.soleofsalford said:
City Raider said:

we destroyed the best defence in the league, the best away team in the league. we have the best goals for by a mile and we have the joint 4 th best defence.

unbeliable jeff.

A little edit for a dig eh? Clever.

Look in the matchday thread and you will see exactly what I thought of our performance. No luck, no fortunate decisions, just a brilliant performance against the so-called champions elect. Mard arse.

Pigeonho said:
r.soleofsalford said:
City Raider said:

unbeliable jeff.

Look in the matchday thread and you will see exactly what I thought of our performance. No luck, no fortunate decisions, just a brilliant performance against the so-called champions elect. Mard arse.

haha, i knew you`d be at your keyboard waiting to pounce your so predictable. 8-)<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:28 am --<br /><br />WOW just listen now FUCK

r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
r.soleofsalford said:

unbeliable jeff.

haha, i knew you`d be at your keyboard waiting to pounce your so predictable. 8-)

-- Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:28 am --

WOW just listen now FUCK
The irony.

Pigeonho said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:

haha, i knew you`d be at your keyboard waiting to pounce your so predictable. 8-)

-- Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:28 am --

WOW just listen now FUCK
The irony.

never mind that put the iron down and listen to talksport now

Trying to put down Aguero finish today as bad marking.... you just can't make this shit up.

A lovely executed finish like that and its all because Arsenal are poor markers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.