Talksport now (continued)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Mick Quinn is a fucking filthy cheating scouse **** who was warned off from training racehorses for mistreatment and doping.
What he did was unforgiveable if you love racing.
Only a joke of a show like Talkshite would touch this utter wanker with a shitty stick.
I hope the twat drops dead in agony with the world's worst ever coronary whilst on air, so I can use it as my ringtone.

Oh did i laugh at this, brilliant.

Shame about the context, i don't like the racing but i used to own one and hence love them as many do dogs for example.
What a disgusting man to do this, how the hell can he come back just like that, very annoying.
Never liked him or his opinions as a media mouth and now i dislike the man himself.

Who was that twat just on the wrinkly ballbags show bigging Hoddle up for Spurs ? What a load of shit.

What's The "wee davey" count this morning ? I've only just turned on.

Fucking hell, they've got a cheese eating surrender monkey as co-presenter.

Well let's see what this Irish prick has to say about us winning last night. Yesterday he said everyone wanted Leicester to win, 1, because they were the underdogs and 2, because it was City, what a tosser !

Bluebee2 said:
Well let's see what this Irish prick has to say about us winning last night. Yesterday he said everyone wanted Leicester to win, 1, because they were the underdogs and 2, because it was City, what a tosser !
Any need to bring his nationality into it? just calling him a prick would have the same effect

Proelia said:
Bluebee2 said:
Any need to bring his nationality into it? just calling him a prick would have the same effect

Friggin ell, didn't see you pulling NF for "Mick Quinn is a fucking filthy cheating scouse **** ", don't take it to heart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.