Talksport now (continued)

Vienna_70 said:
eastmanc said:
I'm no cynic said:
And he still called them "The biggest club in the World." I could think of a few others who would contest that title.

Lou macari is atwat

Why state the bleedin' obvious?

Tell us something we don't know.

Many Bluemoons ago now the thread -"Which United player past or present do you hate the most" was where I made my first ever post. My answer, the aforementioned poisonous Scottish dwarf.

I also seem to recall a Bluemoon story about a Leather Jacket belonging to Macari and a Snooker club ? - anyone got any ideas?

ifiwasarichfan said:
Vienna_70 said:
eastmanc said:
Lou macari is atwat

Many Bluemoons ago now the thread -"Which United player past or present do you hate the most" was where I made my first ever post. My answer, the aforementioned poisonous Scottish dwarf.

I also seem to recall a Bluemoon story about a Leather Jacket belonging to Macari and a Snooker club ? - anyone got any ideas?
Had someone shat in the pocket or did I just completely invent that?

ifiwasarichfan said:
Vienna_70 said:
eastmanc said:
Lou macari is atwat

Was it John Virgo doing his Fonz impression?

Durham just praised Milner in his three up three down feature for setting up Dzeko for his two goals on Tuesday against Leicester, and for 'Filling in at full back for the injured Zabaleta'. Clearly didn't watch the game then.

UUBlue said:
Durham just praised Milner in his three up three down feature for setting up Dzeko for his two goals on Tuesday against Leicester, and for 'Filling in at full back for the injured Zabaleta'. Clearly didn't watch the game then.
He's now discussing Wilshire's finger salute, and in that player's defence, he's told the listening world that City supporters sing an 'absolutely disgusting' song about the rags. This may be so, but fans everywhere get involved in songs about other clubs, yet on this occasion it was us who were singled out for condemnation.

strongbowholic said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Vienna_70 said:

Had someone shat in the pocket or did I just completely invent that?

I remember the story from this site a few years ago. It was in a snooker club I think, and someone had indeed filled Macari's jacket pockets with the brown smelly stuff. If I remember correctly, the poster returned the following day to disappoint all who'd read it by revealing it was all just a hoax. The general consensus at the time was that it was still a brilliant story.

-- Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:49 pm --

I'm no cynic said:
UUBlue said:
He's now discussing Wilshire's finger salute, and in that player's defence, he's told the listening world that City supporters sing an 'absolutely disgusting' song about the rags. This may be so, but fans everywhere get involved in songs about other clubs, yet on this occasion it was us who were singled out for condemnation.

Can't think of many sets of supporters who've been singing about paedophiles just lately. I might be mistaken, but I haven't heard any others.

I'm no cynic said:
UUBlue said:
Because we were playing arsenal during the game in question? If it was spurs he'd done it to, Durham would have raised the paedo song they sing. I would say he's also referencing the fact that based on what footballers get from the fans themselves , what wilshire did is fuck all.

what is it with that prick colin murray, today we had to listen to him bang on about the league cup and how he doesn't want a Manchester final, and wants to see someone else win something, city have won 2 trophies in 37 years, hardly bloody hoarding them is it, yet doesn't see the irony in the fact he is a Liverpool supporting glory hunter from Ireland.

also apparently greg dyke thinks it's disgusting that poor old jack Wilshire had to suffer the chant of "he's gonna cry in a minute"
"

Interesting interview on H&J with regards to some rich bastard using some sort of finanacial jjiggery pokery yo become even richer based on his prediction of the shares dropping.

The bloke being interviewed laid it straight on the line about the rag fans being ripped off.

I'm no cynic said:
UUBlue said:

Some on here think Durham is a closet Blue. His son supports City and all of that claptrap. He's just another talkSHITE journo who will say and do anything for a headline. Never trust any of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.