Talksport now (continued)

"The southern press are anti Man City"

Well said Rodney. He is fighting our corner.

He said in a piss taking tone that Tony Book bought Barney Daniels as a replacement for Franny Lee.
I remember Barney but can't recall he was a replacement for Franny, I think Rodney was doing his after dinner bullshit.

raghunter57 said:
Mike Graham is a star and so pro City which begs the question, is he a blue at heart?

I just think he is like Martin Samuel, a man who does his job and does not garner his opinion based of other reporters who half the time are bloggers masquerading as objective reporters.
He can see how it all works and calls it how he see's it.
That would include noticing a lot of,... at best anti city sentiment amongst fleet street.

raghunter57 said:
Mike Graham is a star and so pro City which begs the question, is he a blue at heart?
Don't be so quick to think he is pro City....he slagged us for signing Yaya and Silva saying he had never heard of them, not world class performers etc..etc this was on a show with Mike Parry...it can be found on you tube as I think a blue phoned in and ripped him a new one, also Mike Parry gets blamed for saying it and it wasn't him it was Mike Graham...so don't be fooled, to be pro City suits what ever his agenda is at the minute, it will change with our circumstances you can be sure of that

Shirley said:
"The southern press are anti Man City"

Well said Rodney. He is fighting our corner.
If he wants to fight our corner, he could make a good start by not feeding the southern press bullshit rumours about star players wanting to leave.

stony said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
TCIB said:
Would sir care to elaborate ?

Talking about terrible owners/chairman and then proceeds to name only two, who happen to have City connections. Basically said Sulamain Al Fahim bought City and ran his mouth and was talking about Thaksin being on trial when he was our owner. Ignorant at best.

He said Sulamain Al Fahim bought us and promised to buy Ronaldo. He was using this as an example of bad foreign owners. Well Rodders you lubricated cock, Sulamain Al Fahim helped broker the deal and then started spouting off about how our new owner would be splashing the cash. Mansour was embarrassed by this and dropped him like a fucking stone.
Rodders was probably so fucking drunk he didn't realise that the owner who is apparently a bad one because he didn't buy Ronaldo, is the same one who has spent hundreds of millions on the club and it's infrastructure.
He's a fucking embarrassment to football, another know nowt fucking gobshite with an uneducated opinion. Fuck off and get shagged by a donkey Marsh, you overbearing cock.

Bwahhhhhhaaaaaaaa PMSL just imagining that!

big blueballs said:
raghunter57 said:
Don't be so quick to think he is pro City....he slagged us for signing Yaya and Silva saying he had never heard of them, not world class performers etc..etc this was on a show with Mike Parry...it can be found on you tube as I think a blue phoned in and ripped him a new one, also Mike Parry gets blamed for saying it and it wasn't him it was Mike Graham...so don't be fooled, to be pro City suits what ever his agenda is at the minute, it will change with our circumstances you can be sure of that
You sure that was him? I thought that was Parry and the Norwich-supporting journo with the wrinkly old face who does SSN paper review? (unless that's Mike Graham).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.