Talksport now (continued)

Someone talks sense on TalkSport shocker. Well done
Collymore must have had the producer in his ear cos he couldn't get the words "Manchester United" out quick enough after your call ended.

laserblue said:
Collymore just told us that the rags "beat" Norwich but City "scraped past" Palace. Seeing as they were both 1-0 wins against bottom feeders why the different soundbites?

To keep the plastic armchair wankers happy and on side?

laserblue said:
Collymore just told us that the rags "beat" Norwich but City "scraped past" Palace. Seeing as they were both 1-0 wins against bottom feeders why the different soundbites?

Probably because we were at home, and every one was expecting us to bang in 5, or 6, and United had a very difficult away game, well difficult for them.

laserblue said:
I hope we scrape the league!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Mick Quinn is a fucking filthy cheating scouse ****
When I got this far I was amused.
who was warned off from training racehorses for mistreatment and doping.
What he did was unforgiveable if you love racing.
Only a joke of a show like Talkshite would touch this utter wanker with a shitty stick.
Then after reading that I sobered up slightly. Yeah, Quinn.. You ****..
I hope the twat drops dead in agony with the world's worst ever coronary whilst on air, so I can use it as my ringtone.
Then you add this as I'm mid slurp on me brew, you're a **** nf, got tea in me nostrils now.

Seriously - he's a horrible piece of work.
He starved two horses to death, gave another a fatal overdose of painkiller, and deliberately ran horses that he knew were ill to lose.
When you make a living out of horse racing it makes me sick to pull stunts like that.
That Talkshite employ the oxygen-stealing waste of DNA speaks volumes about the calibre of staff they have.
I hadn't read this when I just quoted you. He really is a twat. I don't have no time for horses myself but my girl and my ex wife have a keen interest in them and they are funny, lovely creatures. Also surprisingly delicate for how physically large and strong that they are

Georgie Bingham goes more and more squeaky as the show goes on, think the horse maltreater Quinn has got his thumb up her ring piece!

Steve Staunton bleating on about that offside decision and how they played us off the park.(Lol) Saying Liverpool would have won convincingly. I suppose you have to laugh but it's getting tiresome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.